Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 11/13. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Damn, missed the pick! Was reading about pissed off Cowboys fans because kens5 in San Antonio switched away from the game.

haha yeah well i wont talk bad about them cause we are on our way to 7-3 so keep it up :)

Oh don't get it twisted...I'm extremely happy of where they're currently at right now and as a fan, I'm extremely pleased. (how could I not be after watching them get their teeth get kicked in for 9 years)

But I'm not going to ignore blatant things that need to be worked on and fixed, because it's the small stuff that will bite you in the rear during playoff time.

So far there's a recurrence of simple mistakes that need to be addressed.

1.) Kubiak's ability to know how to use the little red hanky (or whoever is telling him to throw it)

2.) Chris Myers is still tipping off snap counts (granted not as much, but it's still happening...and playoff team WILL notice this and take advantage of it)

and

3.) Rackers has been very shaky as of late.. (I'm not as worried about this as long as we keep blowing teams out, but my confidence in him is a little shaken as of late, maybe it's just post Kris Brown jitters..who knows)

We've played excellent everywhere else though, but those are my 3 key areas that need to be addressed if we want to go to the big dance. (and yes, I'm passed just thinking about a playoff appearence...I'm thinking if we correct the "small stuff" this team can go all the way)

2ynfr5k.jpg

Back