Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/14. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Bad snap, bad angle, no adjust by Foster. They have to help Savage a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope that someone on the sidelines--O'Brien, Fitzpatrick, anyone--has some inspiring words for Savage that make him discover his mojo.

BS that's on Foster, ball hits him in gut even if Savage was on wrong "track" he put rock in Rb hands. If a WR gets in range he's supposed to catch it. Quit dumping on the QB!

It's been said all year that the kid is not ready yet. Things are waaaaaay too fast for him. He's only played 15 games in the last 4 YEARS!!!

Will you dumb bozos give Savage a chance to get a little untracked? C'mon

playoffs.png

I really hope that someone on the sidelines--O'Brien, Fitzpatrick, anyone--has some inspiring words for Savage that make him discover his mojo.

Myers went straight over to him and gave him a pep talk.

Exchange issues should be expected with a new QB. That was all on Savage. Hopefully it's the only one.

I'm fine with savage sucking I get it. But man I'm really pisses how lucky the colts are. It ****s me up every time we play them.

This game isn't going to prove much about Savage. He's not in synch with the starters, so there's not much to evaluate.

Back