Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/14. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Being ahead 7-0 is better than being down 24-0 after the first quarter. Big third down coming up for our defense. We have to hold the Colts to a field goal attempt or force a turnover.

OB is like Kubiak. If he gets ahead he slows down until opponent gets ahead again.
We have to waste game clock but not plays. Ultra conservative on offense. If the Colts tie it up we'll be back to the drawing board. Holding them to field goals, if they do score, would buy us more time in this game. We can't give up Touchdowns.

Lol we bring a safety blitz but the Colts are still able to use three blockers on Watt and we still don't get to the QB...

We had our chances to go up more and we didn't.

I doubt the Colts have another three and out.

Use Foster in the passing game.

On the plus side it's just like the game is starting again. It's early in the second quarter. We are about to receive. If anything we just shortened the game. Now we have to get some things going offensively.

Hakeem Nicks right thru middle without being touched, crappy zone and D guy next to Watt drops back? Poor play calling there

O'Brien has to trust Ryan Fitzpatrick to pass a lot more if needed. He can sling it around when he's given a chance. It's not like the Colts have a great defense. We have to test their ass.

Finally realized who Luck reminds me of. The guy from The Burbs:

e48587b574337dde013bc867e742718d.jpg

Dear God. Let's hope Savage had made bigger strides than I've heard or this can get really ugly fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's been running the scout team all year long. Even when he's been inactive he's been getting good practice time in. You would think he'd be ready for the opportunity by now. It's late in the season. He should have a better grasp of O'Brien's playbook compared to the second preseason game.

No offense but that's what you get fitz. Always running and not scanning the field.

I'm even more nervous now. Savage has a lot to learn in the most important game of the year. Gonna be a frustrating afternoon.

10000 % agree. Now the question is, will he trust THE SAVAGE!!!!??
I hope so. In that blowout win over the Titans he didn't call for one pass in the final 8 minutes. It's time to unleash Tom Savage. Let his arm carry us to victory if necessary.

Back