Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/14. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

well at least we can say, we didn't make the playoffs because our QB's got hurt.

And when the hell are the refs going to call a effin Holding call against Watt?

15th sack for J.J. Watt. Only down 7 points. If we can just get a spark from our offense we can still win this game. Come on, Tom Savage. Don't be afraid. Step up in the pocket and make some good throws.

Manziel pick lookin pretty good right about now

manziel_texans_3qd5jucd_nnodketc.jpg

I agree with dumping on the QB is premature but no, that was on him. Basic football right there. It wasn't a good exchange on the QB's part. He came out of it right out of sync.

With that said, getting upset about a rookie who hasn't been getting reps, lack of experience and getting thrown out there fresh you can only expect so much. Let him get his lumps and go from there. Folks need to relax.
Savage put the ball in his hand midriff and don't say Foster looking for holes as the announcer did. RBs accept ball without looking all the time. If ball is in his gut he should hold on; basic football right there!! Doesn't matter what QB did, ball is in Foster's gut..hold the ball.

Savage put the ball in his hand midriff and don't say Foster looking for holes as the announcer did. RBs accept ball without looking all the time. If ball is in his gut he should hold on; basic football right there!! Doesn't matter what QB did, ball is in Foster's gut..hold the ball.

Ball never made it to his gut

I don't know about drafting a quarterback with that first overall pick. As hindsight would lead me to believe, maybe we should have traded up one pick from pick #33 to snag Teddy Bridgewater at #32. He's probably going to be the best quarterback from the 2014 draft class. He's putting up some nice stats as a rookie. Just our luck the Vikings traded up for him one pick ahead of us.

PDS ‏@PatDStat
One thing that is not seen is how the flow (cadence) of the QB throws off things. Offensive line trying to get used to Savage on the run.

Back