Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/14. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

BS that's on Foster, ball hits him in gut even if Savage was on wrong "track" he put rock in Rb hands. If a WR gets in range he's supposed to catch it. Quit dumping on the QB!

I agree with dumping on the QB is premature but no, that was on him. Basic football right there. It wasn't a good exchange on the QB's part. He came out of it right out of sync.

With that said, getting upset about a rookie who hasn't been getting reps, lack of experience and getting thrown out there fresh you can only expect so much. Let him get his lumps and go from there. Folks need to relax.

I won't hope that we knock Luck out for the rest of the season, but it would make my day. I know that's wrong, but is what it is I guess.

Are TEs completely freaking invisible to our team?

BS that's on Foster, ball hits him in gut even if Savage was on wrong "track" he put rock in Rb hands. If a WR gets in range he's supposed to catch it. Quit dumping on the QB!

That was 100% on Savage.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
LB Justin Tuggle went to K State as a QB. Think Shane Lechler could probably suffice. Emergency QB wouldn't be doing a whole lot.

If nothing else just have Tom Savage step back and throw a deep bomb down the field. I'd rather see that instead of an easy third-down sack off a designed blitz. If it's picked off it would be like a punt anyways.

Every time I think of TY Hilton, I think of this;

35839c4b0304f64090e0d087715ef3be.jpg

Myers went straight over to him and gave him a pep talk.

Exchange issues should be expected with a new QB. That was all on Savage. Hopefully it's the only one.
The exchange on Savage but he handed ball to Foster..fumble on the running back. At least be fair in your calls.

On last play before punt, Pro Bowl Brown gets shoved all over. :cheese:

Are we only team in the NFL that gets decimated by injuries every year?

Green Bay had 17 players on IR the year they won the SB. San Francisco is decimated by injuries this year and might miss the playoffs after making the NFC Championship Game 3 years in a row.

Injuries happen to every team. Problem is we don't have a QB to lean on and don't have the depth to replace those injuries.

The season is officially over. Let's start talking about the QB we will draft in the 1st round.

If nothing else just have Tom Savage step back and throw a deep bomb down the field. I'd rather see that instead of an easy third-down sack off a designed blitz. If it's picked off it would be like a punt anyways.

if the OL would give him time on 3rd down, I'd be good to see that too.

Look again. The ball hit Foster on his hip. Savage didn't come close to putting that in his gut.

WTF happened? I fell asleep during the pre-game and when I wake up, Savage is the QB. What happened to Fitzy?

Do we have any other pass catchers besides Hopkins?

Not really

Biggest 2 needs for next yr LB that can cover and speed at the WR position. Think of this, Smith chose Posey over Hilton. This is getting depressing.

I had a feeling I'd be doing projects around the house by 1:30 today......

Why do these assholes see all the defensive holds, and why are the Colts always, always, always allowed to hold?

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
LB Justin Tuggle went to K State as a QB. Think Shane Lechler could probably suffice. Emergency QB wouldn't be doing a whole lot.

Put JJ Watt under center.

The exchange on Savage but he handed ball to Foster..fumble on the running back. At least be fair in your calls.

On last play before punt, Pro Bowl Brown gets shoved all over. :cheese:

You're wrong on this one. That wasn't on Foster.

Not only was Savage late getting to his spot but he put the ball on Foster's hip instead of his belly.

Savage isn't prepared for this. He's a project and I seriously doubt they expected him to be seeing the field this year.

Back