Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hi Guys from a Ravens Fan

what are your thoughts on the Texans free agency pre draft?

I think we've made all the right moves. Diggs is an excellent veteran add to an otherwise very young WR room. He's hungry for a championship and it's obvious that Stroud is already helping to recruit players to the team. Dell won't have to get back too soon only to get hurt again. Defense needed love and they got it.

No obvious needs (or limited needs) at draft time allows for a ton of BPA which also means better drafts.

Dang 5 pages since my very first initial post... 1) thank you so much for your love and acceptance here. Just as I figured Houston and it's people would be. 2) I've honestly followed the Texans closer this off-season than the Ravens.
Both teams will be interesting to watch.
They will be among the most interesting in the whole league.

Dang 5 pages since my very first initial post... 1) thank you so much for your love and acceptance here. Just as I figured Houston and it's people would be. 2) I've honestly followed the Texans closer this off-season than the Ravens.

Who said we love and accept you?

We tolerate you.

giphy.gif

Thank you. After today's funeral with the family, that is very nice to hear. Let me be clear: I am very, very glad that all of you are here. And if any of you need to talk, please do let me know. Your life is far more important than what you think.
Amen. Set sports aside and we are people. We should be there for each other.

Guys I'm becoming a Texans fan. Holy cow it's happening. Y'all have been such a blessing in so many ways even in my family's loss when you don't even know me.
Definitely exciting times for Texans fans.
We haven't had excitement like this since 2012.
It's a different organization nowadays.
I may have missed it, but who would you like to see Texans draft with their first two picks?

I may have missed it, but who would you like to see Texans draft with their first two picks?

Anyone who can help the team get a Superbowl. I still think OL could use a guy or two. Perhaps something for the defense since I know Demeco is a defensive guy at heart.

I want to draft whoever the Ravens would just in front of them. I mean that as a compliment, as I've always been impressed with the Ravens drafts and there eye for talent. If we could find a Justin Madubuike in the 3rd round, I might tear up a little bit.

I want to draft whoever the Ravens would just in front of them. I mean that as a compliment, as I've always been impressed with the Ravens drafts and there eye for talent. If we could find a Justin Madubuike in the 3rd round, I might tear up a little bit.

Trade y'all Lamar for Stroud

Tyler Guyton
Ricky Pearsall

Khyree jackson

Man I love Stroud. Love a lot of the Texans players. Always have, even back to Andre, Dunta, Foster, etc. I actually like the Texans current players more than the Ravens current players.
After we win the Super Bowl this year, you think you're going to be a full-time fan?

Back