Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hi Guys from a Ravens Fan

Deadpool

Waterboy
Hey y'all, I hope you guys and gals don't tune me out, but as a diehard loyal Ravens fan here, I just wanted to say I hope that we get to play you next game. Not because of the idea that we'd win handily; conversely, you guys would be an excellent matchup and would provide us with a tough battle. The Texans remind me of the Ravens when we got started on our legit good-to-great franchise days. Absolutely LOVE Stroud, Demeco, Nico, Dell and Anderson Jr. IF we end up losing to you guys (if we even play), y'all have a huge supporter in me.

Good luck guys, you all have the makings of a potential dynasty team for years to come.

i remember our first playoffs 2011 i think ...div round we played the ravens tj yates going into that place we had no chance

thats when demco and cushing and watt were still playing Lol BUlls on parade that was a defense we had

Yesss... I've been following the Texans since their inception in the early 2000s. You guys had a dominant defense for a while there. I loved Demeco and always had him as an IDP in my fantasy football leagues. Also loved Andre. What did he did to that brat Finnegan was hilarious and much deserved

Question isnt to me, but I never pass up a chance to declare my dislike of the Cowboys.

I only have two teams I hate, Titans first and most of all and then Cowboys.

Both are more hatred out of habit at this point rather than holding an actual grudge.... but you come to hate a team for long enough... seeing them lose is like a soft blanket straight out of the dryer... just gives the warm fussies to see even if you don't care enough to even know which head coach they are on.

Question: how do you feel about the Cowboys?? Do you hate them, don't care about them, etc
I just don’t care about them. That’s worse than hate for many but I just don’t care. I don’t get why so many fans waste a moment thinking about them. Lol, it’s like they hate them so bad they spend a good part of their life saying so.….okay, they own you.

Question isnt to me, but I never pass up a chance to declare my dislike of the Cowboys.

I only have two teams I hate, Titans first and most of all and then Cowboys.

Both are more hatred out of habit at this point rather than holding an actual grudge.... but you come to hate a team for long enough... seeing them lose is like a soft blanket straight out of the dryer... just gives the warm fussies to see even if you don't care enough to even know which head coach they are on.

Question was to any of you all my friend

Question: how do you feel about the Cowboys?? Do you hate them, don't care about them, etc
I don't hate the Cowboys. I spent a good amount of time living in Dallas. A lot of my friends are Cowboys fans. I think what most people hate about the Cowboys is their fan base. You know, the fans that have Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees as their favorite teams. Those fans are obnoxious, and they exist in every city in America. I have zero issues with my Cowboy fan friends from Dallas.

I don't hate the Cowboys. I spent a good amount of time living in Dallas. A lot of my friends are Cowboys fans. I think what most people hate about the Cowboys is their fan base. You know, the fans that have Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees as their favorite teams. Those fans are obnoxious, and they exist in every city in America. I have zero issues with my Cowboy fan friends from Dallas.

Eh my issue is Dak. Can't stand him. For whatever reason

Great thing about living where I do, there are extremely few cowboys fans and even the Cowboys fans up here know better than to talk smack. My beef is instead with Steelers fans lol

Yeah division rival fan bases always have a special kind of dislike for each other. Biggest reason for the rivalry between Texans and Cowboys is because of the rivalry between Houston and Dallas themselves. Made all the better/worse by the fact that Texans first game, and win, was against Dallas.

It’s the owner too who keeps regurgitating how good Dak and that entire team is. He continues to give false hope to his fans and team.

Which doesn't make any sense because Jones is the guy that didn't extend Dak until the last possible second after other QBs had gotten paid so it drove Dak's price up. Clearly he didn't think he was that good because he wanted to wait about paying him.

I think Lamar will win it…I have to admit, when he was drafted, I didn’t expect him to be this good, but I was totally wrong.

My hope for the Texans is that they can get to the level of consistency that the Ravens have shown. You guys have a great coach, and they’re in the discussion year in and year out. If we play you guys on Saturday, I’m looking forward to a great game.

Because of my childhood hatred of the Steelers because they were always standing in the Oilers way, I had to root for the Cowboys when they played the Steelers in the SB. When they won SB 12 I was pretty much locked in. They were my 2nd favorite team until the Oilers choked in Buffalo and then eventually left town. They were winning SBs again so the Cowboys were my team.

Never liked Jerry Jones, especially doing the great Tom Landry like he did when he first got here. Then he had an ego trip with Jimmy Johnson and it’s been downhill since.

Cowboy fan is insufferable and I always had to tell people, no, I’m not those arrogant, obnoxious, a-holes.

Nowadays I guess I’m sorta indifferent about them. I mean it’s always been a Houston team first for me, except for those last couple of years with the Oilers. The Texans 1st ever game, which was against the Cowboys, I was screaming my ass off for the Texans. Still don’t care at all for Jerruh, their fans still suck, and since the Texans have been in existence they have more playoff wins than the Cowboys. So I’m just kinda eh about them anymore.

Hey y'all, I hope you guys and gals don't tune me out, but as a diehard loyal Ravens fan here, I just wanted to say I hope that we get to play you next game. Not because of the idea that we'd win handily; conversely, you guys would be an excellent matchup and would provide us with a tough battle. The Texans remind me of the Ravens when we got started on our legit good-to-great franchise days. Absolutely LOVE Stroud, Demeco, Nico, Dell and Anderson Jr. IF we end up losing to you guys (if we even play), y'all have a huge supporter in me.

Good luck guys, you all have the makings of a potential dynasty team for years to come.
If Houston beats your team, I promise to offer soft kind words of consolence and compassion to you.

Because of my childhood hatred of the Steelers because they were always standing in the Oilers way, I had to root for the Cowboys when they played the Steelers in the SB. When they won SB 12 I was pretty much locked in. They were my 2nd favorite team until the Oilers choked in Buffalo and then eventually left town. They were winning SBs again so the Cowboys were my team.

Never liked Jerry Jones, especially doing the great Tom Landry like he did when he first got here. Then he had an ego trip with Jimmy Johnson and it’s been downhill since.

Cowboy fan is insufferable and I always had to tell people, no, I’m not those arrogant, obnoxious, a-holes.

Nowadays I guess I’m sorta indifferent about them. I mean it’s always been a Houston team first for me, except for those last couple of years with the Oilers. The Texans 1st ever game, which was against the Cowboys, I was screaming my ass off for the Texans. Still don’t care at all for Jerruh, their fans still suck, and since the Texans have been in existence they have more playoff wins than the Cowboys. So I’m just kinda eh about them anymore.

Thanks for sharing! Great read

And the CJ Stroud show goes on the road to Baltimore.

Capt Kirk: Let's see what's she's got.

funny-animated-gifs-jack-russell-tries-to-pick-a-fight-with-a-crow

Back