Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hi Guys from a Ravens Fan

I gotta figure out who i hate less in this one....leaning Baltimore as i'm tired of the Mahomes knob-slobbing and the Taylor Swift cut aways every time Travis Kelce catches a damn pass...getting angry just thinking about that ****......

Plus... I mean hey, I was willing to root for you guys if you had won and I was labeled a "good ambassador" for the Ravens. You don't see any chiefs fans here do ya. I have a nice warm seat right next to me on our team bus.

Plus... I mean hey, I was willing to root for you guys if you had won and I was labeled a "good ambassador" for the Ravens. You don't see any chiefs fans here do ya. I have a nice warm seat right next to me on our team bus.

Chief's planet is a cesspool of degenerates...I've never posted over there but have read some of their threads...They've turned into entitled turds over there every since Mahomes. The Taylor Swift stuff just puts it over the top for me.

Chief's planet is a cesspool of degenerates...I've never posted over there but have read some of their threads...They've turned into entitled turds over there every since Mahomes. The Taylor Swift stuff just puts it over the top for me.

Then come join me on the Ravens Superbowl bus! Have a lot of questions to ask about the Texans while you're on it.

Then come join me on the Ravens Superbowl bus! Have a lot of questions to ask about the Texans while you're on it.

Can't b/c the 49ers and Lions are still playing for it :) ... In all seriousness, i'd love to see LJ8 finally have his career validated & get him 1 if it just HAS to happen, but i wouldn't be upset if lil' Shanny or the city of Detroit was able to somehow win it all either.

God yes, if anyone thinks we are Aholes to each other go read some of the things they call each other. Anyone of them would get someone here banned and a lot of it is coming from their mods. They won one Super bowl and think they have a dynasty equal to the Pats. There is at least one thread every season calling for Reid to be fired and at least a couple of posts saying how much Mahomas sucks. Seriously I have been to almost every other team's forum and they are by far the worst. Even Cowboy fans remember their manners while they brag about how great they are.

Baltimore gets a ring.

I'm rooting for y'all this week, I'm a Shanny fan so I will be rooting for the 49ers in the SB.

Shanny chokes in the Superbowl. It's happened time and time again. Down 28-3, your defense chokes, okay, but you keep scoring. Could turn into a 52-35 point game but you still win. The guy choked. And then again versus the Chiefs when 10 up lol

giphy.gif

We were rooting for you Ravens. Sorry about the outcome. See you next year.

@Sizzle
@Daravenator

Last edited:
Shanny chokes in the Superbowl. It's happened time and time again. Down 28-3, your defense chokes, okay, but you keep scoring. Could turn into a 52-35 point game but you still win. The guy choked. And then again versus the Chiefs when 10 up lol
Tough luck on the loss dude.
Ravens had a couple of sus non PI calls in the second half but they were oddly undisciplined in the second half also.

Tough loss. I throughly enjoyed the game today. I thought it was great game by both teams. Y'all need a new coach who can -decide- if they want their QB to be RB or throw the ball. Wanting both is a silly pipe dream that’s costing teams a boatload of money. I’m rooting for LJ but… I think he’s plateaued by his coaching staff.

Baltimore.... You had ONE JOB TO DO.....

I gotta pass on KC-SF. Nothing compelling to me about this matchup.

49ers being the root of our coaching tree, I suppose I'll favor them to win. If for nothing else, I'll be irritated all offseason if the Swifties win.

And as much as I hate the Swifties, they aren't close to making my most hated list. That's still Dallas, Cleveland and the backwoods hookies from Tennessee.

And as much as I hate the Swifties, they aren't close to making my most hated list. That's still Dallas, Cleveland and the backwoods hookies from Tennessee.
Add on for me the Colts. I'll always hate Peyton. The Steelers. I was born to hate the Steelers. The Bengals. They still smell of the Wyche/Boomer era. And the Bills. No need to ask why. There are probably more if I really thought about it.

Add on for me the Colts. I'll always hate Peyton. The Steelers. I was born to hate the Steelers. The Bengals. They still smell of the Wyche/Boomer era. And the Bills. No need to ask why. There are probably more if I really thought about it.
Quoted for some painful truth! I can only laugh at our pain.

Reactions: JB
Both games smell of collusion from higher up. Makes me very skeptical these are really games played on field but rather in some board room.

Baltimore was not the same team that played Texans week ago. Certainly not the same officiating crew. Instead of masterful play calling that emphasized strength bordered more on experimentation. Very un-raven like.

Detroit bled out a sure win by passing on sure scoring opportunities. Riverboat gambling that would make Brandon Staley proud. Goff did his best Dr. Jekyll & Hyde. Throwing low percentage, off angle throws high degree difficulty for receivers to catch. Went away from just pounding DL with really strong OL and pair of plus RB’s (so don’t think Texan issue is just about RB room it’s also sustaining blocks issue) to low percentage throws that gave 49’ers plenty of time to close gap and take a lead.

I 100% agree.

D
49ers being the root of our coaching tree, I suppose I'll favor them to win. If for nothing else, I'll be irritated all offseason if the Swifties win.

Dallas, tAcks, Bills, and Steelers for me. Why hate on the Browns?

Both games smell of collusion from higher up. Makes me very skeptical these are really games played on field but rather in some board room.

Baltimore was not the same team that played Texans week ago. Certainly not the same officiating crew. Instead of masterful play calling that emphasized strength bordered more on experimentation. Very un-raven like.

Detroit bled out a sure win by passing on sure scoring opportunities. Riverboat gambling that would make Brandon Staley proud. Goff did his best Dr. Jekyll & Hyde. Throwing low percentage, off angle throws high degree difficulty for receivers to catch. Went away from just pounding DL with really strong OL and pair of plus RB’s (so don’t think Texan issue is just about RB room it’s also sustaining blocks issue) to low percentage throws that gave 49’ers plenty of time to close gap and take a lead.
Was is Roger Goodell calling 45 passing plays to 11 runs? Did he tell the Ravens to turnover the ball 3 times too? Did he tell Lamar to go for the end zone on first down and throw into triple coverage?

If Reynolds catches either of his drops, there's a different narrative about how Goff played and Goff would be going to his 2nd SB with 2 different teams.

Was is Roger Goodell calling 45 passing plays to 11 runs? Did he tell the Ravens to turnover the ball 3 times too? Did he tell Lamar to go for the end zone on first down and throw into triple coverage?
Did he tell Zay to do dumb things or the defense to get personal fouls several times?

If Reynolds catches either of his drops, there's a different narrative about how Goff played and Goff would be going to his 2nd SB with 2 different teams.
Or just kick the damn field goals and make it a 3 score game... They would have been playing for the win at the end, not the tie in that case. So many things could have gone better for the Lions, but it's not like 1 single play ruined them. There were several opportunities to extend the lead.

Or just kick the damn field goals and make it a 3 score game... They would have been playing for the win at the end, not the tie in that case. So many things could have gone better for the Lions, but it's not like 1 single play ruined them. There were several opportunities to extend the lead.
This is how Campbell a has played it all yr. I thought Campbell should've kicked the 1st FG to make it a 3 score game and put the pressure back on the 49ers. However players didn't make the plays they made all yr.

Thank you... I'm fine and I don't personally know anyone who was on the bridge at the time, but I do know that were seven vehicles that fell into the water with the bridge
That was a fairly major event!
Traffic is going to be chaotic as people try to find alternative routes to get to work.
A quick football q for ya - what is the thinking in Baltimore about Texans trading out of #23?

That was a fairly major event!
Traffic is going to be chaotic as people try to find alternative routes to get to work.
A quick football q for ya - what is the thinking in Baltimore about Texans trading out of #23?

People around these parts honestly don't care about what the Texans do hahaha... But I'm not one of those people. If it benefits y'all then I say go for it. You already have the makings of a great young team, just gotta build around it

People around these parts honestly don't care about what the Texans do hahaha... But I'm not one of those people. If it benefits y'all then I say go for it. You already have the makings of a great young team, just gotta build around it
Caserio and Ryans are working on this. Hunter/Al Shaair/Mixon are a great start.

Back