Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

That was a touchdown. The runners body -in possession of the ball- was in the endzone before down.. But then again, GB gets all the calls tonight. NFL orders!

TJ

That was a touchdown. The runners body -in possession of the ball- was in the endzone before down.. But then again, GB gets all the calls tonight. NFL orders!

TJ

It's where the ball is.

The ball was not across the plane when his knee was down.

Nope. First real test was Denver. Second was the jets.

Can't pass every test. Look what happened to sf at home today against the G-men.

True that!

And the real test is how a team responds to adversity. Let's see if the D can stop giving away stupid penalties - as they actually stopped very well last series!

Because every timeout counts too. It looks like Martin got in to me, but may have been one of those too close to call reviews.

I agree with you, but I'd at least sacrifice a couple seconds for the guys with the tv's to check it out. We didn't even have enough time to look it over.

WE NEED A TURNOVER!!!

**gives up 9 yards on first down :wadepalm:

WHERE IS THE HOLDING CALL ON THE RETURN!>!?!?!?! DAMNIT REFS!!! There were two obvious holds on that kickoff return.

THIS CRAP IS RIGGED!

TJ

Quit saying Barwin leaped on that FG people. Leaping by definition is using a teammate to PROPEL yourself. He lept, and FELL OVER A PLAYER on the WAY DOWN.

TJ

2 more weeks before Hartmann comes off suspension right?

We need him, someone, to boot our kickoffs into the stands. Our coverage is GARBAGE.

If Jacoby returns a KO for a TD next week I will be livid.

Keep hearing em say it looks like the old green bay offense is back, looks more like the old Texans D is back to me.

They are at mid field already.

Ok, I'm officially on the fire coach Joe train.

Frankly, I'd be right there with you if I wasn't already on the "Fire the Guy Employing Coach Joe" train for a few years now. Just like with Richard Smith and Frank Bush, there's someone keeping him on the payroll.

lolwut.jpg

I so hate our ST...

We might not be firing on O & D, but ST puts us in horrible field position all game.. all season... for a couple of years now.

It's time to pull the trigger on Marciano, have some scrub imitate one of the other 31 teams ST play, we're at the bottom, it can't get any worse...

Back