Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

did anyone doubt that rodgers would punch that in there... that guy is a winner.. wish we had a qb like him..

3 & out coming up..

We stopped him twice. I wish the Packers player would have punched Manning back. Maybe it would have knocked some damn sense into him.

I guess it's better to lay an egg against a non conference team.

Get the undefeated monkey off our back as well.

Maybe teams will start taking us for granted again.

I hope this is a wake up call, because this is an ass whopping. The defense should be embarrassed that last series. Hell, but Mercilus and Nolan out there. Maybe Manning and Barwin will get the message.

Barwin is to the point he is an embarrassment

Nolan blocks McCain on getting a pick six last week and then bumps into Martin on a kickoff this week. He was about to go deep with that.

My roommates are pretty upset with me right now lmao. Ehhh, well guys you can't win them all, but that doesn't give the team an excuse to lay an egg. At least get out there and make it a game!

Go spread with AJ, Walter, Martin, OD, and GG, and just throw the ball the rest of the game. Go New Orleans Saints on them.

Because running the ball is no longer an option.

And frankly, Kubiak screwed his team by opening up with a play action pass on first down of our first play from scrimmage when we've done that over and over forever. Run the ball, win the trenches EARLY, and this game might look different right now.

That's the best I can do at trying to ***** in a positive manner.

horrid coaching by kubiak and of course maricano has been a horrid coach his entire tenure here with the texans.

but they are gurus so who knows right?

:vincepalm:

You don't need to respond to me. I have literally zero interest in what you have to say, previously banned user.

If we don't score on this possession, I'm going to watch Empire Boardwalk and Walking Dead and leave this thread to the sunshine pumpers looking for moral victories out of this pathetic display of suckiness.

One step ahead of you...

---

Good night everyone. If you're drinking, and I hope you are, please do not drive.

It's only a game and we should be use to losing after all these years.

The Texans are playing as undisciplined as the Raiders did today.
An ass-whopping on national tv is not what l wanted to see today.

Gary's not losing ****. We're 5-0 (about to be 5-1), dude. Shut up. Just a badly coached and badly executed game. It happens.

Right, players discipline themselves...nothing Gary can do - unless they are 5 minutes late to a meeting then woahhhh nellie!

horrid coaching by kubiak and of course maricano has been a horrid coach his entire tenure here with the texans.

but they are gurus so who knows right?

:vincepalm:

I can see why the main board didn't want you.

Please, shut up. This is just a bad game overall, not just the coaches, but the execution by the players.

We stopped him twice. I wish the Packers player would have punched Manning back. Maybe it would have knocked some damn sense into him.

That's the solace I am taking away. The texans have had more boneheaded plays in 1 drive than all year.

Ball does something good!

Listen, I know we're playing horrible on national TV. We can't run the ball, we can't pass protect, and our defense can't do anything right. But we're 5-0, not the Cleveland Browns. So I'd like to hear Cris Collinsworth shut the hell up right now.

Wow, Schaub opened up a can of quit.

And someone, please slap the absolute crap out of collinsworth. I'm sick of that puss running his mouth about the "level of competition" for the Texans.

The Pack got beat by Indy last week who got rolled by the Jets today.

This game got out of hand in the first when the officiating went super damned lopsided for GB with the TOTAL LACK OF HOLDING CALLS.

And then they followed it up with bogus calls in the second half. That leaping call was simply horse-sht!

TJ

why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..

Gary's not losing ****. We're 5-0 (about to be 5-1), dude. Shut up. Just a badly coached and badly executed game. It happens.

I'm not ready to throw the season away, but the thing is we could have played this a lot better. And even though I don't care about national attention, no one wants to see their team clowned when the whole country is watching.

We have a wolb that that can't get pressure. A running game that is being stopped with Charles Woodson at Olb. An offense that is looking complete inept.

We aren't the packers. We can't afford to look bad some weeks. We don't have any track record. We aren't the giants or patriots or even ravens. Those guys have sustained success and have earned good graces when they have bad games.

No matter how you slice it, there are things to be concerned about in this game if your ultimate goal is superbowl. Lots of glaring weaknesses.

This throw away by Schaub is sickening me. Alright, you drew up a screen and it isn't there, I get that. But there has to be a backup plan. Pressure was not there yet. Move out, let AJ or OD get open and take a chance. We are down 18 in the 3d quarter damnit.

why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..

It looked like a middle screen and the RB was covered

Back