Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. the Cold Pack

Stops the clock. Drives them backward.

Can Richard Smith understand that we need to send a blitz at this juncture of the game?

Can he grasp that?

Pressure the QB.

We disagree as to where the blame should be. Granted, the players play the game, but Kubes has made mistake after mistake in terms of player personnel, calls, and motivation IMO.

No offense my friend. :fans:

None taken. I recognize Kubiak has made mistakes. What coach doesn't?

But we are one of the worst teams in the league in turnover differential and after today, dead last in giveaways. So the way I see it is if we aren't so pitiful at giving the ball away, we probably have another 4 wins. And with us sitting at 9-3 or 8-4, no one is giving Kubiak crap. Sure, people will still complain about his mistakes, but no one is talking about giving him the axe.

And I am turning the game off now. I can't stand this team anymore. I am ready to just stop supporting this crappy ass team. I am going to have a heart attack.

Stops the clock. Drives them backward.

Can Richard Smith understand that we need to send a blitz at this juncture of the game?

Can he grasp that?

Pressure the QB.

Thank you, Richard.

Win this ****ing game Schaub. We have dominated this team but for our TOs. Cut Jacoby Jones when we get to Houston. His fumble was inexcusable.

Is DeMeco the ONLY linebacker we have smart enough to actually REACH
the quarterback on a blitz??

Back