Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. the Cold Pack

Anyone who blames Kubiak for the woes of this team is crazy. This team just finds ways to lose games and that is not on the coach. If the players make stupid plays, OD fumbles at the goal, Jacoby just now, etc., it is on the players not the coach.

This game is an example of why Schaub>Sage.

Sage would've been dead to rights after the INT. Hurt Schaub shakes off the turnover and is ice in the 4th quarter driving the Texans down the field to get the lead back!!!
That's my thinking, too. I think Sage has a comparable talent level, but he melts down spectacularly when he hits adversity whereas Schaub is able to shake it off and overcome it.

I'm just really pissed right now. These turnovers are just killing us. We are going to lose this frigging game. :foottap:

This team will never take this next step if they do not correct the turnovers.

This problem has been an issue since Kubiak took over, and if it's not fixed, it might cost him his job.

For everyone commenting about Gus Johnson's commentary: is this the first time you've watched a Texans game on CBS? He's ALWAYS creaming himself like that, for every broadcast. That's his style.

I hate it too, but it has nothing to do with the Packers.

This is the sort of game where you are having fun, but then even if we win this...you get pissed off because we tried to lose it so many times over and over.

This is why I don't think Kubiak is a good coach. You gotta' go tell Jacoby to lock it away. Hell, you even go so far as to put a clutch guy out there the rest of the day.

You're the head coach. Don't let the game get away from your players. Interfere and explain things to them. Do what it takes to get the point across.

Turnovers thats the story of this season there not only killed us put us in the ground and lay the dirt over then piss on it

i said a few days ago win or lose its a win win lose better draft pick win thats good

i just wanna beat TENN next week is the real game

I am going to call it right here:

We will drive the field, and it will be a Kris Brown field goal attempt for the win. Whether he makes it or not, I don't know.

But I think this comes down to a FG.

Back