Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. the Cold Pack

Thought you said the game was over earlier? :)

Yeah, but then I said we'd have a FG attempt AFTER that.

Just a feeling.

I was going one way, then I figured that this is how it would all go down. Had a feeling one second, then it went the other way just as fastly.

Dadgum.

-3 on the turnover account.. .and WE WIN!!!

I dont care about all of the problems... Houston, we have a team! :)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah, I feel like a real dumbass today.

I started Eli and benched Schaub in my big $$ league. Too scared of the weather, the knee, and the road turnovers.

Crap.

OMG I'm giggling like a schoolgirl!

When have we EVER pulled out a win on the road after trying to give it away all afternoon?

I'm giddy!

As clutch as Schaub was in that last drive, let's not forget the defense coming up huge to knock the Packers out of FG range in the preceding drive...

-3 on the turnover account.. .and WE WIN!!!

I dont care about all of the problems... Houston, we have a team! :)

Yes we do have a team. There is now a very good chance we'll go 8-8, which I didn't expect. WOW, what a game.

In spite of ourselves they pull out a win. Thats two game winning drives led by Schaub this year. We have to keep him on the field thats the key to our sucess.

LOL
Kevin Walter had to TELL Kubes we won!!!

Kubiak doesn't get to see close games too often.

It's like spotting a new species of animal: You can't believe you see it, and then you're scared that you won't be able to collect it as a specimen to prove it to everyone.

Kubiak. What can I say.

Fantastic maybe this season is terrible but we are making good things out of it in places. What we could do if we started better

Matt Schaub with his 2nd game winning drive, 3rd game winning/tying drive total for the season. MATTY ICEEEEE.

This win showed the Texans character better than any other game. Starting QB returns off of an injury and we go into a hostile environment against a team fighting for their playoff lives and pull out the win.

Unfortunate circumstances may have cost us this season but we've got the core players and we've got the heart and toughness to make a run next season.

"This year we knocked on the door..next year we kick that damn door down!!!"

As clutch as Schaub was in that last drive, let's not forget the defense coming up huge to knock the Packers out of FG range in the preceding drive...

I'll say that our defense won that game.

They were on the field way too much, with our offense giving GB 9 lives all game long.

Blitzes at the right time(s)? Amazing. Someone made Richard Smith drink a lot of water before the game.

This win showed the Texans character better than any other game. Starting QB returns off of an injury and we go into a hostile environment against a team fighting for their playoff lives and pull out the win.

Unfortunate circumstances may have cost us this season but we've got the core players and we've got the heart and toughness to make a run next season.

"This year we knocked on the door..next year we kick that damn door down!!!"

Spot on :)

I'll say that our defense won that game.

They were on the field way too much, with our offense giving GB 9 lives all game long.

Blitzes at the right time(s)? Amazing. Someone made Richard Smith drink a lot of water before the game.

Is this a vote to keep Richard Smith??

Its been a tough season so far. I'm proud that our guys have fought, fought and fought all through out it. We are the youngest team in league and are learning every week.

Once we stop all the damn turnovers and if we can get the D to play how they've been playing the last few weeks the league will take notice.

Good things coming...good things.

Leach for game ball, hahaha.

Back