Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Colts vs Texans 11-29-09

I'm not condoning the term, but I've heard it. Actually a black coworker told me about it.

Let's not go there. I'm black, and a co-worker used that term in front of me once, and said the exact same thing. I didn't excuse it, and she understood.

Anyway, back to football, people.

My point being that even the VP of Officiating could not explain the Colts getting awarded the ball on that fumble. The rule states a player can only establish themselves back in bounds with both feet. Both the official on the filed and Mike Pierra said the defensive player only had one foot in bounds before touching the ball. But you the all knowing Carr Bombed knew the right call was made? Puhhhlease!

The play was a clear fumble......which means that play had a much bigger chance of being overturned. That call was worth challenging.

VERY impressed with all three teams today so far, solid, solid, solid!

Lets step it up in the second half and close this game! :)

Ok one half down. there is still A LOT of football to go. We need to keep playing hard and remain focused.

Chris Brown is running the same as he did earlier in the year - heavy and downhill. That makes for a good complement to Slaton.

I agree but dang it I can't help but like the guy.

I know how you feel. I lived in Denver before Houston. I was there and saw his rise within the Bronco coaching staff, and how excited the fans were when Shannahan announced Gary was in charge of all play calling. People were giddy.

I like Gary. A lot. I even like his three sons.

But, we have to be real. I'm sick of .500.

Every time I watch the commercial with Mario picking that kid up like it was a fumble for a touchdown I keep thinking "Don't spike the ball, don't spike the ball Mario".

so the texans finally come to a game ready to play from the beginning whistle.....and trying to play a whole 60 mins????.....what a concept!!!!

to bad it always happens around week 9 or so of every season as opposed to week one.......we seems to wait half a season to turn the corner...why s thAT!!!!

so frustrtatin to wonder what if we came out of trainin camp like this???...but anyway!!!!!!!

back to our regularly scheduled program....GO TEXANS.....WE IN THE COLTS BUT LIKE A WEDGIE....HOUSTON STAND UP!!!!!!:fans:

WE SEEM TO BE TOYIN WITH THE COLTS:kitten:

Look at that Houston crowd arriving on CP time.

CP Time, or CPT, means "colored people time." Also means whenever the hell you get there.

That's supposed to be funny?

That's why I said it that way. It would only be funny if you knew what
it meant. You'd know what it meant, only if you've associated with people
who use it. People who use it, created it, and thus aren't offended by
the term.

Back