Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Colts vs Texans 11-29-09

Bullshit! You act as if the officials always get it right on replay. They don't.

A TD there is more important than that timeout it cost.

LMAO, What the hell is Kubiak's challenge record?

and Again......THAT PLAY WAS NOT GOING TO BE OVERTURNED!

We don't know how important that timeout might be later on in the half.

Umm apples and oranges... The moats play was a clear fumble....conclusive evidence that's going to overturn the ruling on the field. NOBODY questioned whether or not Moats fumbled, they questioned the spot of the ball (moving it out to the 20)

This play the ruling on the field was a incomplete pass and there was no evidence whatsoever that was going to overturn the ruling on the field.

Hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?

That is a silly penalty that does not need to be made. The ball is already out, don't let your hand hit his head, hit his shoulders or his number.

I would love to get to peyton manning, but its almost impossible to blitz him

Well now we gotta score and get back up on points....I keep thinking all that baluga head Manning needs is "4 minutes" so we can't let up.

Can you not read bold print?

Yeah, I did read it and I'm trying to figure exactly what point you're trying to make....

One challenge showed a clear fumble that everybody here was saying was going to cause the play to be overturned as soon as we got back from commercial break and the other was a replay that wasn't going to overturn ****.

So what's your point?

Yeah, I did read it and I'm trying to figure exactly what point you're trying to make....

One challenge showed a clear fumble that everybody here was saying was going to cause the play to be overturned as soon as we got back from commercial break and the other was a replay that wasn't going to overturn ****.

So what's your point?

My point being that even the VP of Officiating could not explain the Colts getting awarded the ball on that fumble. The rule states a player can only establish themselves back in bounds with both feet. Both the official on the filed and Mike Pierra said the defensive player only had one foot in bounds before touching the ball. But you the all knowing Carr Bombed knew the right call was made? Puhhhlease!

How many times are they gonna show Peyton on the bench today? If it were a drinking game, you would be wasted by the end of the first half, lol.

Back