Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Colts vs Texans 11-29-09

What did we do to deserve this cruel, cruel football fate?

I've never known anything but in my lifetime, and I'm over a half a century old, I'm praying that my children don't have to endure a lifetime of disappointment, but then again, I'm their father :)

Does anyone else listen to the SR610 post game show? I'm wondering who's going to replace Matt and Adam and was wondering if anyone knew?

This is what happens when you get stuck in the trap of mediocrity......you're stuck waiting for the "over the hump" or the "turn of the corner" that never comes.

All these people thinking that Kubiak is ever going to be able to get us over the hump or around that corner have their heads up their collective asses.

What I don't get is they have two rookie corners, and yet in the second half AJ has been pretty much a non factor as far as being thrown too.

The Oilers never left town. They just changed their name and got a new owner and a fancy stadium. I've been watching Houston pro football since the late 60s, and it never seems to change. :brickwall:

The Oilers never left town. They just changed their name and got a new owner and a fancy stadium. I've been watching Houston pro football since the late 60s, and it never seems to change. :brickwall:

I know. I know.

I'm old enough to remember the heyday of Luv Ya Blue.

wow we had a 17 point LEAD.
may be we can trade franchises with jacksonville they need some deserving fans and we need a team that deserves us as fans.

I'm mad, but not irate. I'm just feeling like I thought I would at the end of the day. When we went up early, a creepy chill went down my spine reminding me of the Rosencopter game.

Back