Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Colts vs Texans 11-29-09

I dont know what the hell is wrong with this team. Coaching? Defense? Offense? Bad lack? WTF? Looking great the first half, look like **** the next. I am sick of this. I will always watch the Texans, they are my team, but I am getting pissed off.

If losing this game means Kubiak gets fired.....well......

Kubiak is starting to have that same dumbass blank stare that Dom Capers developed.

We can still win.

Of course we can also go ahead and start the offseason speculation threads. :kitten:

ten million bucks worth of pi

Clearly he has not lived up to his contract. And there are lots of PI calls you can cite him for. This is just another long line of poor coverage he has provided.

Then again, has he been on Wayne the whole game? If so, 3 receptions for only 19 yards is pretty solid against a top 10 receiver.

I am at a loss of words. I kinda was expecting something similar, nontheless it's hard to take. How can you be so terribly inconsistent.

If losing this game mean Kubiak gets fired.....well......

Kubiak is starting to have that same dumbass blank stare that Dom Capers developed.

My Dad noticed that look as well, and he doesn't really watch that much football. Hes watched enough to know that look though, and Kubiak has it.

I am going to have to becareful typing the rest of the day. I am borderline ready to overreact

I am at a loss of words. I kinda was expecting something similar, nontheless it's hard to take. How can you be so terribly inconsistent.

To be honest its fairly consistent. All season the texans have been a 1 half team. If they played well in the first half, they laid an egg in the second. If they came out flat the first, they lit it up the second. It is really more consistent than inconsistent.

Back