Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

i am more surprised that after every other team ran over this defense our team can't run the ball to save our lives.

If we win this game, its because Carr will win it for us.

Cupps said:
Am the only one who thinks it's surprising that we're in this game solely because we've "Somewhat" contained the Chiefs' offense... stopped two major scoring chances they had.

It is definitely surprising that we are still in the game......much less tied even.

So does anyone else think that Gary Walker has been slightly overpaid with his performance so far this season... The only times I have noticed him have been on personal foul calls.

I know he was good for us our first year and I know he was hurt last season, but he has had about 10 games (Including preseason) to get back into form... Is it possible that he has lost it? idonno: :twocents:

boy.. or defense has two speed. "Safe and Terrible" or "Aggressive and Injured"

The second our defense starts to come out of its funk we start getting injuries left and right :P.

Maybe its cause our offense keeps going 3 and out and our defense has been on the field way to dang much.

Looks like we are loosing our whole team to injuries. Now it appears Smith is down. Certainly is strange that we are loosing all of our key people once again.

jacquescas said:
without Colemans HUGE play and Wells big run on the 2pt conversion..... thats it this team has run all over us today.

We did stop them at the goalline on fourth down, that counts for something. Who cares why we're in it, we're in it. Start cheering or get out! :soapbox: *hops back down*

Trogdor014 said:
I know he was good for us our first year and I know he was hurt last season, but he has had about 10 games (Including preseason) to get back into form... Is it possible that he has lost it? idonno: :twocents:

Yes it is possible and I think you can possibly add a few more to that list.

The D will get a rest in a few. They've been on the field for almost all the 2nd half. I'm sure they're tired.

Offense needs to step up and make a few 1st downs.

"Offense needs to step up and make a few 1st downs."

The OLINE in particular needs to step up and start blocking somebody...

Our D has done nothing that KC has not given us and the same can be said for the O. KC has scored 35 points 21 for themselfs and 14 for us we have done nothing

geka said:
Our D has done nothing that KC has not given us and the same can be said for the O. KC has scored 35 points 21 for themselfs and 14 for us we have done nothing

Well for the most part I think you are right... The only exception I can think of is the long completion to AJ... That was about the only time we really BURNED their D.

Back