Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

We havent really put pressure on ANY QB in ANY of our last games....very sad...I really thought our d was going to kick butt this year.....VERY SAD!

Glenn Earl is not afraid to lay the hit. I don't know how he is doing with his assignments, but he is hitting hard.

Our oline is getting abused and is making one of the worst defenses in the league(I say one of the worst, because we are the worst)look like an all Madden team. At this rate Carr is going to break his own sack record. I am so pissed off its making me sick, excuse me while I go puke. Seriously I'm sick

Wow! Trent Green made a sandwich before he even thought about throwing that pass. No secondary can cover for that long.

Next play, Ioane makes his presence known again.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

102 yards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCUS COLEMAN I LOVE YOU! 102 YARD INTERCEPTION FOR A TOUCHDOWN!

IM SO SORRY! I take back everything negative I said! GO TEXANS!

And going for the 2-pointer actually worked for us for once this season!!!!

Tied now at 14-14. Wow. That's all I can say right now.

The chiefs are killing theirselves this game (Much like us the previous two weeks)... We don't really deserve to be in this game the way we have played... Oh well, I ain't complaining

2 Point conversion is good. We had better not let this one slip away. The play by Coleman might be the play that turns around our season.

well i think we found our answer to tony gonzales, and AMAZING job by wells getting in there... we might have found our short yardage back....

SmoochyTX said:
Our defense has been non-existent on this drive.

Hey, there is some existence...wow one play makes a big difference in my whole attitude towards this game.

Who wants to be 0-3? It will go to the highest bidder.

I think we both are trying real hard to be that team with the worst record in football. Ha!!! (Just playin... Hopefully our D responds well because of that TD. They have still played pretty bad despite the INT).

toronado said:
that is two monumentally huge coaching mistakes by KC.

they should have just ran.

I would not be surprised if that smug chump Trent Green called that play to his boy Tony and they got BURNED!!!! Ha! Ha! :rofl:

Back