Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

My God... I blame Carr for starting 0-6 with that INT, but C'mon. Give him at least 3 seconds to throw. It would have been sack #4 had Carr not shot putted that towards Wells.

And the Cheifs aren't even blitzing that often.

Fred Weary looks awful. He needs to find another line of work; he is no football player.

diffrent team when we dont have DD geting 8 yards a carry. Now you see why you cant just chunk it down field all the time. AJ or no AJ. No O-line protection no way to play a wide open offense, period.

Can anyone tell me how many times the Texans have blitzed this game? I'm just wondering cause we put absolutely no pressure on the QB.

What is wrong with the Oline, it is absolutely horrible. Did we get in a time warp and go back to 2002 with wells running the ball and Carr getting sacked every play

See if this sounds familiar....... Throw Pass to:

Davis, Davis, Davis, Davis, Davis.........then,

Johnson, Johnson, Johnson, Johnson.........then,

Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells, Wells...........then,

Miller, Miller, Miller, Miller, Miller............etc.

and I'm not criticizing Palmer with this statement. :thumbdown

How do the coaches not get the right personnel on the field after the long break for the end of the quarter? Ridiculous.

and a burnt time out at the start of the 4th qtr thats all on the coaches, they should have the right people out there when they have 5 minutes to call the play

Trogdor014 said:
Can anyone tell me how many times the Texans have blitzed this game? I'm just wondering cause we put absolutely no pressure on the QB.

i don't know but our secondary is far, far too weak to take many chances blitzing.

if that dont scream at you our coaches are not on the ball i dont know what does having to take a time out on a punt what a joke

Am the only one who thinks it's surprising that we're in this game solely because we've "Somewhat" contained the Chiefs' offense... stopped two major scoring chances they had.

DD is sucking thats why he not out there finally our coaches benched him but its 2 games late

Back