Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

LionsAllTheWay said:
Hey, congrats on your win today, Texans fans. That was a great game!

Thanks. Tough loss for your Lions against the Eagles, but at least Roy Williams had yet another great showing.

Cool! They just said that Coleman's interception & 102-yd TD run was tied for the 2nd longest ever NFL interception. :)

We WON!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE

We played pretty awful for much of the game- but somebody always stepped up at just the right time to keep us in it.

Coleman with the pick an TD
Johnson and Armstrong and Gaffney with HUGE catches
Peek with the sacks
Wells with the 2 point conversion
Brown with the winning field goal

We really needed that win.

Give kudos to our WR's big catch and run by Armstrong. That guy is money. Ans 2 nice catches by AJ in traffic.

Vinny said:
Colemans td turned the game around 100%

That was a 14 point swing.
It was acually was a 15 point swing because we converted the 2-point conversion...

And I am doing the same thing that swisher is doing....

Great Win by the Texans....

things i noticed...

Jonathan Wells wants his job back :rofl:
Palmer and/or Capers must look up these boards,cuz they were goin deep enough to everyone's delight.
Defense caught fire after the Coleman 102 yd TD
Injuries were popping up left and right :(
Carr did great in the clutch on 2 different drives :thumbup
Andre Johnson is ballin',like hes supposed to!!!
AND FINALLY.....

KRIS BROWN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!11

THATS HOW US TEXANS ROLL AT KC!!!!! WE WIN!! WE WIN!!

RTP2110 said:
Give kudos to our WR's big catch and run by Armstrong. That guy is money. Ans 2 nice catches by AJ in traffic.

Speaking of Armstrong, what round did we draft win in because he is awesome has great hands and runs great routes and seems to always make the big catch.

TexSon said:
We played pretty awful for much of the game- but somebody always stepped up at just the right time to keep us in it.

This is definitely NOT a case where winning cures all. We have some serious problems. (O-line, D-line, No pass rush, etc.)

Get Peek in the game and leave him. Or switch to the 4-3, cuz Wong and Babin are ineffective at rushing the passer.

Wong was solid all game long, but Peek showed much more production than Babin. Peek's prescence was known as soon as he stepped on the field.

Vinny said:
Wong had a great game today.

In rushing the passer? What's your take on his game today?

What do you think of the difference when Peek was in on the other side today?

ThaShark316 said:
If Foreman is out for a long period of time...look for Wong to start at ILB and Peek at OLB,

I would like to see that, but Babin still concerns me. He looks like he is not in the same league when considering his overall play in, play out performance.

Vinny said:
Wong did an outstanding job of keeping contain on the edge.

I agree with that.

I will say that Foreman had a good day, Dunta Robinson and Glen Earl had a bunch of tackles although Dunta was roasted a couple of times (more rookie stuff).

I agree again. I think the "Duke of Earl" is gonna be a very good player.

Check your pm

Done deal, thanks for the info.

Back