Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans vs Bears - Preseason week 1

Why is it the Texans play for FG's and not TD's? So far, we're playing Capers 'ol you don't score/we won't score offense, and too-we're wasting field position. Sorry, but there is no more aspect of our offense that needs work than scoring tds-NOTHING.

I lnow, it's RD's birthday and Kubes promised him a shot at a td.

Why is it the Texans play for FG's and not TD's? So far, we're playing Capers 'ol you don't score/we won't score offense, and too-we're wasting field position. Sorry, but there is no more aspect of our offense that needs work than scoring tds-NOTHING.

I lnow, it's RD's birthday and Kubes promised him a shot at a td.

Um, they tried to score TD's....there is a Bears D on the field too you know.

there's a lot of gametime left to go, but so far I am unimpressed with our 1st string vs. their 1st string. However, I am slight more impressed with our 2nd string vs. their 2nd string.

How weird is that?

there's a lot of gametime left to go, but so far I am unimpressed with our 1st string vs. their 1st string. However, I am slight more impressed with our 2nd string vs. their 2nd string.

How weird is that?

You're not used to them. :gun:

How weird is that?
why would that be weird? Super Bowl team vs team constant rebuild on first team.....frankly I didn't think the first string offense looked all that bad. I wasn't impressed with our defense much though.

this game doesn't seem such a snoozer as the redskins-titans that the NFL network proudly presented.. I might be biased though :cool:

How weird is that?

Are you kidding? Their 2nd team offense scored on our second team defense and I am not sure that our 2nd team offense has done anything positive.

Maybe it's just me, but I think we can see why Rosenfels has been a career backup. Makes some nice plays then he doesn't.

nice...Jacoby Jones makes a nice catch on a ball behind him for the first down....we have our WR2...it's just a matter of time now.

Maybe it's just me, but I think we can see why Rosenfels has been a career backup. Makes some nice plays then he doesn't.

He's a Gifford Neilson/Frank Reich level player....good enough to fill in but not the guy you want starting.

The post that you all read by me stating that I didn't like the Jacoby pick...you all read it wrong. I knew all along he could be a player.

One half of football and we haven't seen much, but I don't see a Division 2 player who is getting used to the speed of the NFL. Physically, he is impressive, he has caught the ball nicely on punts, has made two catches for first downs (one behind his back) and he plays with emotion.

He is still playing like a rookie, dances to much, but I am impressed.

what is this #88 offensive lineman we are throwing too? (sarcasm)

going by gamecenter I don't recall seeing that number thrown too last season.

:heh:

seriously .. a TE sighting?? what is that?

Carr is in the 2 minute offense I see.

suprising it shows he threw deep pass interference (2nd time called in game on deep pass)

Back