Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans vs Bears - Preseason week 1

Vinny

shiny happy fan
http://houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=3486

I was hoping we would come out in blue since we have a climate control policy...but I see we are in white again. Great to have the season start in any case.

I'm going to host a skypecast group voice-chat game room for regular season games. We can talk freely (for free) in that room as the game goes down.....but you must be approved to talk (so for instance you can have 100 people in the room but only 10 approved talkers - or whatever)...so it should be a something nice on game days for those of us who can't get to games or have disabilities or whatever.

I am on but I don't think the talking thingy will work for me since I might use #$%$$$#@@@@ hopefully this P2P thing works!!! :devilpig: Talked with GRMA and she was doing ok :devilpig:

I am on but I don't think the talking thingy will work for me since I might use #$%$$$#@@@@ hopefully this P2P thing works!!! :devilpig: Talked with GRMA and she was doing ok :devilpig:
you have to be approved to talk....so it's not just a bunch of fans talking over themselves....I'll roll it out sometime in the presason to test it out.

Neither easily blocked or looking good to this point. He was doubled on the Berrian catch and get easily tied up on next two plays.

wtf is the point of that P2P if it doesnt work. and 610 streaming is talking about golf. why is corpus christi the only place in texas that wont show the preseason games? (oh yeah, because they have SOOO much programming...)

im pissed off

Our first 3rd down situation of the Schaub era...

Schaub made a great pass despite HEAVY pressure from McKinney's gap...but the pass was dropped (good coverage).

wtf is the point of that P2P if it doesnt work. and 610 streaming is talking about golf. why is corpus christi the only place in texas that wont show the preseason games? (oh yeah, because they have SOOO much programming...)

im pissed off

same here... i get screwed over for living in florida, i guess.

Back