Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans vs Bears - Preseason week 1

Babin was in for Mario...and looked better than Mario in his two plays before the pick. Babin made a nice back side run down on the back and he had a better bull rush on his one pass rush.

I CAN'T BELIEVE....they didn't put Matt in to finish the first quarter. It would have been nice to see the first team go in the game in this situation. Did they even get 10 plays?

I know it is early and all but that quick completeion is what I saw last year out of Rosenfels and I like his "comfort" in the pocket. I'm glad we have him with Schaub.

Would have liked to see Matt back in to finish this drive. I hate the preseason. I want to see more of the starters!

I CAN'T BELIEVE....they didn't put Matt in to finish the first quarter. It would have been nice to see the first team go in the game in this situation. Did they even get 10 plays?

I still saw enough to give me a warm fuzzy regarding Schaub.

watching play by play on nfl.com and noticed this and brought back some memories

D.Carr pass short right to N.Goings to NYG 42 for no gain

I guess this is the only time of the year where I'd like to see the offense get stopped on a few three and outs on our own side of the field. I want to see what Turk looks like.

And our special teams looks good.

lol

Last Play: 3-6-NYG 30(12:20) D.Carr sacked at NYG 43 for -13 yards (W.Demps).

im done.. no more DC

Me too. It's more redemption for our O Line than piling on David. I was SO fed up with everyone blaming the O Line for all his faults.

I was watching the Astros game during the Bears drive...was that our first or second team defense on the field?

man, Mathis rules!....him and Jones on Punt returns will make our ST's exciting as hell this year.

I want to see him make some catches as well. Of course, we aren't getting much protection for our QBs. No surprise there.

Back