Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Browns

What narrative?.. it's not a narrative, it's what happened.

The narrative is that Slowik designed a play where Tank was to run in from his position on the field as a receiver and engage in the goal line scrum. So you are saying that Tank did exactly what was asked of him on that play? That Slowik intended to use his as a blocker in a goal line situation and that Meco signed off on it?

I'll predict your response: Have you looked at the play? That is exactly what Tank did.

Except there has been plenty of discussion around here and even quotes from Meco himself that putting himself in those situations is what makes Tank who he is. In other words, it wasn't designed that way, but Tank did it anyways.

So yeah, it is a narrative.

Okay. I’m not sure what the issue with nepotism here is. At first thought… I’m thinking there -should- be nepotism in the NFL. Especially within the coaching ranks. It’s -their- team to set up and run, right?

Okay. I’m not sure what the issue with nepotism here is. At first thought… I’m thinking there -should- be nepotism in the NFL. Especially within the coaching ranks. It’s -their- team to set up and run, right?

At best all I can think of is that Keenum is revered as a god around here for two games 10 years ago and the Mills fans think the coaching staff is as well.

Back