Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Browns

Let the Texans get another score and that prevent defense will go out the window. Really need an INT to make this game really interesting.

There’s no way he looked objectively at the Browns and thought Case with his lack of arm strength would give them a better chance to win. You don’t go from your second string QB to your third string, and Case got away with bad throws against Tennessee.

If this game proved anything, it's the unchangeable reality that defenses fall apart when their QB cannot move the ball. Those guys aren't going to break their ankles and bruise their brains for QB's who can't generate more than 50 yards in a half.

Well hopefully Stroud and Anderson return next week to close out the season vs division rivals still hopeful to get into the playoffs but this game proves we are still a distance away from being a built team, LB corps needs a huge upgrade that can play in the passing game, not sure what’s up with Pitre but he seemed to get hooked on the second half, Ward down injured again.
On O Hutchinson Woods and Metchie been very disappointing this season, can’t judge where the OL is at talent wise with so many starters and 2nd string missing, Tank Dell clearly improves guys like Collins and Brown by taking resources off the D.
Just glad the pervert didn’t get the satisfaction of facing this Houston lineup in NRG.

I wouldn’t say it was Case Keenum going against the number one defense……more like it is the Texans OL going against the number one defense. This OL would handicap this offense regardless of who’s the OC or who’s in at QB.

Texans must draft an OT and find a better veteran for the OL in FA.

My biggest question…..when in the hail do we get to see Broeker? It’s not like the right side of the OL is doing anything to secure their starting spots for next season.
Mason has secured his spot.

You giving up on Howard?

Hopefully 2 of Patterson/Juice/Green solidify the left side of the OL/C position and Howard can be his overpaid avg self at RT.

Demeco would rather put Mills in the doghouse and set him up for blame then take fault for Wilson, Ridder, Flacco, torching his defense. That’s Lovie level leadership.
Mills has a history of being a garbage time hero. He’s 5-19-1 as a starter and has looked like a deer caught in headlights in his limited action in this scheme this season. I don’t understand how people are so high on him he’s proven he isn’t up to it.

Mason has secured his spot.

You giving up on Howard?

Hopefully 2 of Patterson/Juice/Green solidify the left side of the OL/C position and Howard can be his overpaid avg self at RT.
I don’t see any major moves on the OL this offseason, need to get players healthy and give them time to develop. Always sniff for truffles in the late rounds of course but no one comes in expecting to start over what we already have.

What we desperately need are cover linebackers and a WR to pair with Collins/Dell to spread D’s and give Stroud options on each play.

Case should not have started and that was evident. Don’t care how you want to look at it.

Case did what was needed last week. This week, against the Browns defense Mills should’ve been starting. The Texans OL and the Browns DL would’ve made me start the taller QB who has a better chance of seeing over the oncoming DL.

And yes, Stroud has carried Demeco and Slowik.
Can't you say the same thing for any great QB and his HC or OC?

Don't get me wrong. Ryans is not above getting criticize. It's just weird that last week, when it appeared the Texans were going to overcome a deficit, you stopped posting. This week, with a loss, it seems like it's an opportunity for you to use your unused criticism from last week.

Back