Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day Texans at Redskins

keyser

Veteran
Is anybody really surprised by this?
I am. I didn't expect them to continue what I saw last week, but I didn't expect to see them let the other team march down the field, then the return to the 1, then the interception. Thankfully, our D has buckled down once the Skins have gotten close.

GP

Go Texans!
"I'm in a timeout right now...Because apparently, riding on the dog throughout the house is FROWNED UPON in this establishment!!!"

Those are the funniest commercials going right now, IMO. The baby stock trader commercials.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
"I'm in a timeout right now...Because apparently, riding on the dog throughout the house is FROWNED UPON in this establishment!!!"

Those are the funniest commercials going right now, IMO. The baby stock trader commercials.
I'd say the DTV commercials are the best going right now, especially the one about the New York cabbie.

ziggy29

Veteran
I really freaking hate how NFL games shove ads in our face EVERY TEN SECONDS.
I managed to get Directv to give me the Red Zone Channel for free without a Sunday Ticket subscription this year, so I have something else to watch during commercials -- and that channel itself has no commercials. :)

GP

Go Texans!
Winnah winnah! Run on THIS first down.

Someone threw hot coffee in Kubiak's face finally.

GP

Go Texans!
Oh look. We remembered that AJ plays for us.

Get him going early. It changes things for everyone else.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
We're gonna be fine guys! Calm down. Just a little gitters going on, they'll settle down. Keep the faith!!

OzzO

.. and then?
Ooh - Foster was carrying that ball with one arm behind him. Good run... but protect that ball in traffic.