Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 3...Afternooner...Los Angeles Chargers!

@PatDStat: #Texans getting the ball out in a hurry with short routes not allowing the Chargers pass rush to get going. Last week, routes longer developing leading to issues. Watson controlling the pass rush with his quick trigger today in the pocket.

Reactions: ROO
Why the **** is Tytus Howard playing RT and Scharping LG when they NEVER played those positions before. It’s like this coaching staff is purposefully trying to make this OL have the opportunity to make more mental errors than any unit in the league. Buttchin runs another WR screen that has gotten nothing all season long. I ******* hate him.

Why the **** is Tytus Howard playing RT and Scharping LG when they NEVER played those positions before. It’s like this coaching staff is purposefully trying to make this OL have the opportunity to make more mental errors than any unit in the league. Buttchin runs another WR screen that has gotten nothing all season long. I ******* hate him.

Lol.

That is unbelievable.

I wouldn't even have predicted Bob would be this dumb

@aaronjreiss: As the Texans warm up, the starting offensive line appears to be: LT Laremy Tunsil, LG Max Scharping, C Nick Martin, RG Zach Fulton, RT Tytus Howard.

O'Brien said all offseason Howard would stay on the left side, Scharping on the right.

Back