Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

I appreciate the nuts but I don't appreciate the seemingly-endless necessitation to force nuts manifesting themselves in going for it on 4th and 1 on your own 30 or thereabouts down 24-3 with 2 minutes left.

What is up with RAC? No defense at all.
Watson is not in the game.
The Texans are playing unarmed.

Texans will make this a game.

I don't think the Broncos can generate a lot more offense and the Texans are going to go into open it up mode and they will put some points up.

Texans may still lose but I think they'll get closer.

I thought Carl Smith was supposed to be working really close with Watson this season...I bring that up, because I remember earlier in the year after a bad game Watson called in his own trainer Quincy Avery to 'get him right'....

I didn't really understand that at the time, but why do we have a coach who is supposed to be really good with QB's, a guy in Karl Smith who is supposed to work really well with QB's...

But Watson called in his guy who is not a part of the organization to coach him up. Seems weird to me.

It's either him, or the coaches. He has not progressed a lot as a player since he's gotten here.

But I can't help but think that with a different/better offensive mind in place they could get him to be consistently better. Maybe OB is not a bad coach (I'm not a fan), but

I don't understand this Texans team. The offense is completely different without ONE injury prone WR. The team is always inconsistent as hell. While Ravens and Chiefs and apparently even Denver can get the best out of their QB, our team can't get our guy to the peaks every other team seems to get out of their. Even Matt Nagy got something out of Mitch Trubisky and he sucks.

Defense has been bad or at least a let down since 2017. In 2016 there was a sense we were a QB away from being a real contender but that's clearly not the case. And with zero pass rush, bad secondary they are just getting manhandled.

I just want to have hope. In my life I never been excited past the 2nd round of the playoffs. Never rooted for my team in the AFC championship game or Super Bowl. And this team can't get there.

I made the VERY ill-advised decision of starting Romeo Crennel's defense on FF. I could have chosen Indy's defense on the road against a veteran QB in Winston in Tampa Bay. Instead I chose the home team against a team with a worse record than the Bucs that has a rookie QB making only his 2nd start. What could possibly go wrong, right???

That's a mistake that I luckily have learned that I NEVER will do again so long as Crennel is the DC!!!!

Reactions: ROO
When your line .... on both sides of the ball are underperforming, it makes everyone look worse than they are !

Already did that. His name is Jack Easterby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the only thing that happened was Gaine got fired. Obviously that didn’t fix things and may actually turn out it only made the future look bleak for the Texans.

Texans will make this a game.

I don't think the Broncos can generate a lot more offense and the Texans are going to go into open it up mode and they will put some points up.

Texans may still lose but I think they'll get closer.

I thought Carl Smith was supposed to be working really close with Watson this season...I bring that up, because I remember earlier in the year after a bad game Watson called in his own trainer Quincy Avery to 'get him right'....

I didn't really understand that at the time, but why do we have a coach who is supposed to be really good with QB's, a guy in Karl Smith who is supposed to work really well with QB's...

But Watson called in his guy who is not a part of the organization to coach him up. Seems weird to me.

It's either him, or the coaches. He has not progressed a lot as a player since he's gotten here.

But I can't help but think that with a different/better offensive mind in place they could get him to be consistently better. Maybe OB is not a bad coach (I'm not a fan), but

The Texans are notorious for quitting verses fighting back. The Broncos has completely whipped our butts on every phrase of the game. And to make matters worse, in our very own backyard.

Pathetic

We will not make this into a competitive game.

When you have that many players look bad; it’s preparation, isn’t it?
Mental let down is always a major thing a HC has to prep his team for.

Team game. So team loss and team win. A lot of times particular players can come through and win it when the rest of the team stinks but games like this is everyone.

The Texans are getting carved up by a Qb that looks like he doesn’t even know the plays.

They were not prepared to play today.

Playing 8-10 yards off the receivers hasn't been a good idea today, just giving free releases and free yards after the catch.

Also Lonnie Johnson hasn't been good today either.

This whole team has been brutal today.

When you have that many players look bad; it’s preparation, isn’t it?
Mental let down is always a major thing a HC has to prep his team for.

Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re ill-prepared today, but Tunsil only has one game without a false start, JJo to a high risk choice and Coutee fumble still fluky.

The wheels are just falling off today.

Back