Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

I knew there was going to be a let down after the Patriot win. The energy in the stadium is dead.

Texans will make this a game.

I don't think the Broncos can generate a lot more offense and the Texans are going to go into open it up mode and they will put some points up.

Texans may still lose but I think they'll get closer.

I thought Carl Smith was supposed to be working really close with Watson this season...I bring that up, because I remember earlier in the year after a bad game Watson called in his own trainer Quincy Avery to 'get him right'....

I didn't really understand that at the time, but why do we have a coach who is supposed to be really good with QB's, a guy in Karl Smith who is supposed to work really well with QB's...

But Watson called in his guy who is not a part of the organization to coach him up. Seems weird to me.

It's either him, or the coaches. He has not progressed a lot as a player since he's gotten here.

But I can't help but think that with a different/better offensive mind in place they could get him to be consistently better. Maybe OB is not a bad coach (I'm not a fan), but

Watson called in his personal trainer because there is some NFL rule, forget the exact wording, that prevented the Texans coaches from working with him for a certain amount of time after the game. Sounds stupid I know but remember this is the same organization that can’t decide what a catch is. Also it’s actually fairly common for NFL and high level college QBs to have a personal coach and Watson and his have been together a long time.

The Texans are notorious for quitting verses fighting back. The Broncos has completely whipped our butts on every phrase of the game. And to make matters worse, in our very own backyard.

Pathetic

We will not make this into a competitive game.

Maybe not. Just trying to not have everything that comes out of my mouth about this team be negative.

Deep down inside though I'm hoping heads roll after this season.

This team has shown that it can not handle being a front runner. If this is what Denver does to us I hate to see what the Titans do to us in their home stadium next week.

Terry Bradshaw just said, " he's so glad they got it right on the Texans game". Bwhahaha

Like I said no respect whatsoever for this team and rightfully so.

Bottom line it all leads to coaching, but dang, man the F up players.

Watson called in his personal trainer because there is some NFL rule, forget the exact wording, that prevented the Texans coaches from working with him for a certain amount of time after the game. Sounds stupid I know but remember this is the same organization that can’t decide what a catch is. Also it’s actually fairly common for NFL and high level college QBs to have a personal coach and Watson and his have been together a long time.

Yeah I get everything you're saying.

However, the weird part to me is that it was during the season. I know a lot of guys get with their own people in the off season. My brother was in the NFL for a couple of years...I have a few friends and ex teammates that went pro. I know how it goes.

But usually, when a QB has a bad game you don't hear about him getting with his personal trainer to come in and get him right during the season. Especially not when the Head Coach is a QB guy and you went out and specifically targeted a QB coach to work with Watson in the off season. That is weird.

Maybe it happens and it's just not publicized much like it was with Watson.

Back