Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

There isn't too much difference in talent among teams in the NFL; they're all pro athletes. Yet we predict astronomical scores for the game, and the overconfidence is always a bad sign. Best thing the Texans can do now is establish a running game and control the ball. It may be too late to win the game, but it's their only chance.

That strut and stare down of the Texans sideline should earn him a nice pop on their next return...If they have another one....

I stopped watching early second quarter. But I see the score now. This team from BOB all the way down to the ball boy needs to be imploded and start over. Time to take out the trash, no one has a guaranteed job except Watson and Nuk. Everyone else is fair game. This is unacceptable and ridiculous.

What's most disappointing is the opportunity that was presented this week had the Texans taken advantage of it. With the Pats playing the Chiefs, the chance was there to gain ground. If the Pats lose, you're 1 back of the 2 seed. If the Chiefs lose, the chance to gain an extra game on 3 seed to avoid Baltimore early. Instead, they lay an egg.

Do I watch to see how bad it gets and see if O'Brien commits seppuku on the sidelines like he should or should I turn my TV and attention to one of the plethora of other important games going on right now?

What's most disappointing is the opportunity that was presented this week had the Texans taken advantage of it. With the Pats playing the Chiefs, the chance was there to gain ground. If the Pats lose, you're 1 back of the 2 seed. If the Chiefs lose, the chance to gain an extra game on 3 seed to avoid Baltimore early. Instead, they lay an egg.

Same old song brother. Last year we had an opportunity to get home field throughout the playoffs and we ended up losing to the Colts and Eagles.

Back