Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

I heard rich gannon say that OB was very creative with his offensive game plan.... I almost choked on my beer!! Lol

min all fairness OBrien has a pop passing from the RPO which is really smart. Loads of YAC from those type plays. The stack set was killed by Tunsil so there are some interesting things going on.

But you seem to take it personally. Like you hate OB the man. Everything is on OB and screw the players and anyone else

I do. I hate men who come on white horses. They're frauds and scam artists and liars.

The guy drove everyone out over the last six years and still acts like nothing is his job or his problem. And yet all he does is accumulate more power somehow.

Watson’s fault and IM GLAD he got spanked. If he won’t learn the nice way then teach his ass the hard way. Looked like it hurt. Freakin A

Another slow start from this team *sigh* this game is an opportunity. We still have the potential to make a comeback but we need to get it right. Get a turnover or something for a spark

min all fairness OBrien has a pop passing from the RPO which is really smart. Loads of YAC from those type plays. The stack set was killed by Tunsil so there are some interesting things going on.
Yes but those RPOs should be a quick passing game with that pass rush. Feels like they want the huge all the time

Back