Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

A fumble isn’t on being prepared HOWEVER I’m starting to believe this team reads its own clippings and gets full of itself. I’m having a hard time believing BOB just lets everyone play patty cake after a couple wins

Both of y’all are correct

Actually they did/do until a couple individual players screwed the pooch

Tunsil, JJo, Coutee come to mind... as well as Watson. They really need to snap the hell out of this funk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but those RPOs should be a quick passing game with that pass rush. Feels like they want the huge all the time

reason why teams were catching up to the Texan RPO attack was because they would never pop pass out of it. With that threat the scheme should be more consistent. Watson is playing bad it’s really that simple right now.

A fumble isn’t on being prepared HOWEVER I’m starting to believe this team reads its own clippings and gets full of itself. I’m having a hard time believing BOB just lets everyone play patty cake after a couple wins
No doubt. Looks like the dodge ball get up wasn’t the way to go. Bush league stuff right there

Wow what the he’ll was that?? McKinney and Gipson are just having a walk through. This is pathetic.

for the love of god.. how can a rookie QB look this good.. oh because we are leaving people WIDE open.. someone needs fired.

Typical Texans man......... one week a good team shows up...... the next week a terrible team...... you just never know who’s gonna show up........ and that’s coaching totally and nothing else

Back