Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 13...Break the Ponies...Denver Broncos!

I'm hoping they are trying to get him as healthy as possible for the playoffs.

You had corrected me about Kenny Stills filling in for WFV. Stills was out hurt and I had forgotten that.

I like Stills more than Fuller. I hope to see if he can fill that role today, but I don’t think Stills is as fast as Fuller and can’t get the same separation. I hope I am wrong.

It's time for the Texans to levy a good old fashioned beat down on to the Broncos!
Go Texans!

I love pop passing so much. You guys I’m actually tearing up right now.

10 false starts for Tunsil. Most in the NFL. Wonder if team can use it as leverage in contract negotiations. Lmao. Who am I kidding Tunsil has these guys dead to rights. No motivation to be the best he KNOWS he will be highest paid LT and team does it to save face.

Reader and Bolles are getting it on the past 2 plays. Two plays ago, after the play was over, Bolles shoved Reader from behind, which the refs didn't call. I hope Reader holds it together and Bolles continues his "rough" play

I don't recall you having that venomous stance with Kubiak even after 7. SEVEN Years? What's the difference?

Well then you remember incorrectly. I don't blame you though----it's been seven seasons since Kubiak was head coach, been a long time. I started thinking Kubiak may just need to go a few years before he did, and by the time he actually was fired, I knew it had to be done.

Also Kubiak's circumstances are different that O'Brien's circumstances and as such, equal application of statements don't really apply. Besides, O'Brien was brought in to *NOT* be like Kubiak and was heralded as a "real coach" and "the savior to make our team legitimate" and finally "we won't be paper champions" and whatever else. So there's going to be different levels of criticisms.

Back