Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 10...Win The Trenches...Baltimore Ravens!

PapaL

Loose Screw
It seems that our protection isn’t on the same page.
Watson seems unsure as to what he’s seeing.
ST are playing like usual garbage.
Defense is bending and breaking.
Texans came out looking unprepared. Credit Ravens for adjusting and calming down after a terrible 1Q.

Bugman7star

All Pro
Ravens start with the ball 3rd qtr. We better get the chop shop treatment during halftime. Go into the locker room looking one way and come out looking totally unrecognizable.

theCATALYST

Football Messiah
OB, you know those timeouts you don’t like? They’re useful in these situations.
What am I missing? OB challenged an obvious PI and got robbed. Thats one TO.

Watson called a time out when the offense couldn't get set in time. Thats #2.

#3 was spent when Watson didn't get up.

So....why are we pointing fingers at OB again? Or is that just what we do here when Watson decides to be a one man offense?

dream_team

Hall of Fame
Not making excuses for Watson, but the OL has been horrible today. The Ravens are one of the worse pass rushing units in the league. The protection has to be better. We HAVE to take shots down the field, we can't rely on dink & dunk every play.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I understand he needs to get rid of the ball, but this is one of the worst pass rushing units in the league. The OL needs to protect better. We see Lamar holding onto the ball for a long time on the other end, and it's working for them because their protection is holding up.
Very disappointed the protection thus far... like they weren't ready for the most blitz happy team in the NFL

dream_team

Hall of Fame
Watson is holding the ball too long and ran into 3 sacks including 1 he fumbled on all in the 1st half.

BTW, UR

Conley gave up a TD today but hasn't played badly. The TD pass was a perfect pass. Hardly the trash you keep describing Conley as.
This is one is the worst pass rushing units in the league. The protection has to be better than what we saw in first half.

DanielTx

Veteran
The refs not calling a obvious pass interference really threw the Texans off.

I think Watson can comeback and win it. than again, if it gets close, I expect the refs to screw us. I’m hoping deshaun has one of his clutch games. It’s funny watching the half time analyst. No one has mentioned the obvious pi call. It’s an agenda behind this.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Watson is holding the ball too long and ran into 3 sacks including 1 he fumbled on all in the 1st half.

BTW, UR

Conley gave up a TD today but hasn't played badly. The TD pass was a perfect pass. Hardly the trash you keep describing Conley as.
The entire offense looks unprepared.

We’ll see what happens w Conley. He is who he is. 2 good games doesn’t change much. He’ll have plenty of opportunity to let his play show who he is.

I thought on paper the Ravens had the overall better team but I thought other factors would be in our favor. Wasn't expecting this, just a slow start not a slow first half.

Reactions: ROO

TheKDog

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
The offense has looked the same for 6 years.

It doesn't matter how many first round picks we trade to upgrade it.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Deshaun is 10-15 for 100 yards. No hints (no TDs). I think he'll have it figured out here in the 2nd half.

5 sacks in the first half sounds worse than it is.

OL not winning in the run game.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
I was afraid Judon would get off. OLine is garbage today. Howard is having his worst game of the year. Defensively the edges are just terrible at playing contain. On the long run Mercilus was STILL keying on Jackson AFTER the handoff! As great as some of you think he is he’s really just a JAG who gets coverage sacks and is a liability in the run game.

Conley is bad. Reid is bad. ILBs are playing great.

Defense MUST get a stop coming out of the half and the offense needs to go to PLAN B.

Malloy

Hall of Fame
Not making excuses for Watson, but the OL has been horrible today. The Ravens are one of the worse pass rushing units in the league. The protection has to be better. We HAVE to take shots down the field, we can't rely on dink & dunk every play.
Right now it seems as if we're expecting the shots down the field to save us.
Here's a novel idea, short passing routes have actualy given us several first downs... why did we stop?

Texansballer74

The Marine
The refs not calling a obvious pass interference really threw the Texans off.

I think Watson can comeback and win it. than again, if it gets close, I expect the refs to screw us. I’m hoping deshaun has one of his clutch games. It’s funny watching the half time analyst. No one has mentioned the obvious pi call. It’s an agenda behind this.

To be a great team you have to be able to fight through bad calls. If one bad call throws you completely off like that. Then your team is doomed..

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
I was afraid Judon would get off. OLine is garbage today. Howard is having his worst game of the year. Defensively the edges are just terrible at playing contain. On the long run Mercilus was STILL keying on Jackson AFTER the handoff! As great as some of you think he is he’s really just a JAG who gets coverage sacks and is a liability in the run game.

Conley is bad. Reid is bad. ILBs are playing great.

Defense MUST get a stop coming out of the half and the offense needs to go to PLAN B.
You left off Watson in your criticism.

Again.