Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

facebook posts by Texans

Ben Tate
Better YATES than never!! lol glad to get yall a home playoff game, but trust that we wont be happy unless we get that super bowl trophy!!

Glover Quin
Man what a great great day.. I can't explain to y'all how happy I am for this team, city, North Pike High School, Summit MS, and all of you that #believed in us.. I thank u all for the support, the comments, and your #BELIEF..
JJ Watt
Division Champions. Playoff Bound. Houston Texans!!!

haven't seen fosters yet

381971_254463597951786_116270911771056_722543_1040488479_n.jpg

Not a Facebook post, but a tweet from Vonta. Pretty cool.

@vleach44 VontaLeach44
congrats to #Texans for winning the AFC south years of hard worked payed off.

I sure wish Vonta was here to be a part of it. This means a lot to me, but imagine the players who have Bern here, worked their asses off, and still continuously came up short. I'm really happy for Andre & Ryans for finally getting a chance to atleast have a shot at the "big one". Congrats guys, I'm so proud of y'all!

Glover Quin
We didn't play up to our standards today.. We will get to work toma and get ready to go take on Indy..

Ben Tate
Come meet me (and get discount combo meal) @ the new Which Wich in katy next mon jan 2 from 6-730pm... 351 south mason rd on SE corner of I-10 & mason #sp
Like · · Share · 4282 · 31 minutes ago ·

Ben Tate
Come meet me @ the new Which Wich in katy tonight from 6-730pm... 351 south mason rd on SE corner of I-10 & mason #sp

Twitter List of Players;

Am I missing anyone?

Garrett Graham @gra89ham
jacoby jones @jacoby_jones12
Kareem Jackson @ReemBoi25
Brandon Harris @HarrisNOFLYZONE
Shaun Cody @ShaunCody95
Duane Brown @DuaneBrown76
Brian Cushing @briancushing56
andre johnson @johnson80
Connor Barwin @ConnorBarwin98
James Casey @jamescasey86
Antonio Smith @antoniosmith94
Dom Barber @34dombarber
Chris Myers @CMyers55
Owen Daniels @owendaniels
Arian Foster @ArianFoster
Ben Tate @BenTateRB
brice mccain @McCain21
DeMeco Ryans @DRyans59
T.J. Yates @TJ_Yates
Derrick Ward @DerrickWard32
Matt Leinart @MattLeinartQB
Brooks Reed @Brooksreed42
kasey studdard @Studdard64
Sherrick @SherrickM
Antoine Caldwell @Twan6Deuce
Glover Quin Jr @GloverQuin29
Darryl Sharpton @DARRYLSHARPTON
Eric Winston @ericwinston
JJ Watt @JJWatt
EMFM @EarlMitchell92

Brian Cushing ....

Just got this page up and running again and wanna post here what i tweeted the other day... : Want to thank all of Texans nation that's hung with us through all the years and showed never ending support. We are just getting going. This team has more character and courage then any team I've ever seen. We are going to be a force in 2012 better buckle your chinstraps.

I think JJ Watt is the next big thing in the NFL.

Prediction: Texans let Mario walk and embrace Watt as the new phenom defensive player for our team. Dude is the total package: Size, smarts, motor, character, youth.

Okay so let me ask the old Oiler fans from the Luv Ya Blue era. When you saw Antonio Smith, Mario Williams, JJ Watt and AJ wearing these cowboy hats did you start thinking there was a old Oiler Luv Ya Blue kind of chemistry going on?

Ben Tate
This yr let's u know that in the NFL ur job Is never safe( should know that anyway)better look over ur shoulder everyday and keep working hard!!!

Back