Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

facebook posts by Texans

cushing: tough first practice

and he posted the pic

38051_147966438551742_122321497782903_462206_5696914_n.jpg

I enjoy reading their stuff on FB. It might be an administrater doing most of it, but, it's been fun and they're pretty accurate. The pics a good too.

Why are they sleeping, why arnt' they doing footbally stuff... you know uhm.. running, throwing and catching... footballs... I have no faith in this TX training programme... 'train while you sleep', what is this, TV Shop?!?! :)

‎Brian cushing 5th fantasy fball invite goes to my fav post sayin why u think this will b there yr we shock the world.. post in response to this comment so i can read them all in 1 thread

Anyone catch, the Houston Texans & Anna-Megan's posts on Trindon Holliday's workout bike this morning on Facebook? I really don't know how to post pics and couldn't get the link to work correctly so...if someone would be able to share that picwith everyone on here... it is hilarious.

Anyone catch, the Houston Texans & Anna-Megan's posts on Trindon Holliday's workout bike this morning on Facebook? I really don't know how to post pics and couldn't get the link to work correctly so...if someone would be able to share that picwith everyone on here... it is hilarious.

Here ya go...

140290731-95b6e645dd6d0a8ac609fa598f678b90.4c597968-full.jpg

Brian Cushing I thought I was good smack talker on the field then I watched John Randle and realized I got a lot of work to do

Ben Tate Thanks to everyone for your prayers and wishing me well!!! i didnt break my ankle i can tell you that but thanks to everyone

I need to see now, what exactly

I need to see now, what exactly

wow...hmm.

I dont like this. Every time there has been some "mystery" surrounding an injury.. it has turned out to be really bad for us. Either the guy never played again, or never played the same again.

Ben Tate Not a lot I can do for a birthday when I got this bad ankle I'm dragging around!

I sure wanted to be on Cushings FF team, but, my pc skills are definitely lacking and I didn't know how to post some of the stuff he wanted. Would have been a BLAST!!

Connor Barwin on Twitter:

First let give a huge congrats to all my teammates, coaches, and the fans for a huge win today and starting the season of 1-0!!!

I love all my teammates...appreciate all the love. It really means a lot.

Thanks to every one for all the messages on twitter and facebook...I really appreciate it and I can promise you all I be back even stronger!

Connor Barwin on Twitter:

First let give a huge congrats to all my teammates, coaches, and the fans for a huge win today and starting the season of 1-0!!!

I love all my teammates...appreciate all the love. It really means a lot.

Thanks to every one for all the messages on twitter and facebook...I really appreciate it and I can promise you all I be back even stronger!

Dammit.

DeFranco's Gym COMING SOON: Video of Brian Cushing performing a 60" hurdle jump (at a bodyweight of 261!!) 3 1/2 weeks until the beast is unleashed...

here is the video

Brian Cushing A wins a win, wasn't pretty but we will fix it. Lost Demeco today and we will play even harder for him.

Great win for us today, but losing our captain, DeMeco, is going to hurt. Everyone else has to step up now. - James Casey

#
Ben Tate Who yall got in this afc south battle 2nite??
24 minutes ago ·

#
Brian Cushing Whos gonna be in last place in the afc south after tonight??

#
Brian Cushing Cant wait for 2 wks from tonight... MNF baby!!
51 seconds ago via WhoSay

#
Ben Tate I was 7 yrs old when kerry collins got drafted lol

Houston texans facebook wants people to post what they think kubiak's pregame speech is going to be...

i am on my cell so i can't quote or link

Ben Tate ‎1st person who responds 2 this b4 kickoff guessing the right score of todays game gets signed aub pic of me..

Ben Tate ‎1st person who responds 2 this b4 kickoff guessing the right score of todays game gets signed aub pic of me..

I think he was referring to the Auburn game. I started to post a "cute" remark about us NOT playing today, but, decided that since he's still in his college mode I'd be nice! Dude lives and breaths Auburn football!! Hope by next year he's a passionate about the TEXANS as he is about them.

Back