Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Do they gradually work CJ in or does he start the opener?

Multiple Choice Game.

Ask any question at all to SB, spin the wheel and get your answer.

A - Clemson trash
B- Has a low S2 score
C- A client of David Mulagheta
D - Worships the ground walked on by Mike Vick & Deshaun Watson
E - The offspring of Nigerian Dr's
F - Cal forced Nick to take him
G - Didn't win a championship
H - Cal is controlled by Hanna, and just wants butts in the seats and doesn't want to win.
I - Is low intelligence and can't stand to listen to him speak
J - Nothing has changed down on Kirby

By far, look at the talent on those Georgia teams.

Also Bama won a championship the yr before Young got there with Jones. They won with Tua subbing in for Hurts 2 years before that.

That's a pretty good track record compared to Stroud and the Buckeyes.

Wow, didn't realize that Stroud was the starting QB at OSU back in 2017 and 2020.

Wow, didn't realize that Stroud was the starting QB at OSU back in 2017 and 2020.
Stroud, Fields, any other DM clients, are you starting to notice a theme with Ohio State QB's, DM clients and underperformance despite having elite talent around them?

Multiple Choice Game.

Ask any question at all to SB, spin the wheel and get your answer.

A - Clemson trash
B- Has a low S2 score
C- A client of David Mulagheta
D - Worships the ground walked on by Mike Vick & Deshaun Watson
E - The offspring of Nigerian Dr's
F - Cal forced Nick to take him
G - Didn't win a championship
H - Cal is controlled by Hanna, and just wants butts in the seats and doesn't want to win.
I - Is low intelligence and can't stand to listen to him speak
J - Nothing has changed down on Kirby

All of the above are true to varying degrees.

Stroud, Fields, any other DM clients, are you starting to notice a theme with Ohio State QB's, DM clients and underperformance despite having elite talent around them?

So in 2021 and 2022, when Stroud was the starting QB at OSU and Georgia won back to back national championships, Alabama (which had won 6 of the last 12 national championships) with a Heisman winner was simply out-talented by Georgia, but OSU lost to Georgia because Stroud can't win big games.

You're always talking about Caserio changing things down on Kirby and you say you like the Ryans hire, but you remain stuck in the past and insist on negativity. Where's the fairness and impartiality you claim to have?
I had hope when Caserio was hired that things were changing. They're not, the Texans org is still nothing more than a marketing company with a football division.

I will say what I've said since 2010, the McNair's ownership is as bad as Bud's.
No because the McNairs at least let you enjoy the gameday experience while Bud wanted you to line his pockets for a bud

No because the McNairs at least let you enjoy the gameday experience while Bud wanted you to line his pockets for a bud
So sick of this line of thinking. Who cares, put a winner on the field.

Back