Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Warren Moon stunk. He was too slow thinking to read the coverage and could only avoid picks by throwing 2-3 yard passes or bullets that often bounced off the receivers' hands. He was helpless under a hard rush.
Are you drunk, high or both?

Moon is a HOFer and the best QB this city has ever had. Jesus Christ some of you make a horrible season even more unbearable by some of these asinine comments.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club

Moon is a HOFer and the best QB this city has ever had. Jesus Christ some of you make a horrible season even more unbearable by some of these asinine comments.
have you ever heard of the phrase " Attack the post, not the poster"?

Showtime100

Got JJ?
I'm unable to find the post you quoted. It must be many pages back.

Your point is very well taken.
Actually he was talking to a poster who was.....harsh to you personally as to what you said about Moon.

I wasn't nice either. My apologies. I was dumbfounded but maybe should have used a different tact. I'll leave it up but take it back in another sense.

Reactions: JB

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
Actually he was talking to a poster who was.....harsh to you personally as to what you said about Moon.

I wasn't nice either. My apologies. I was dumbfounded but maybe should have used a different tact. I'll leave it up but take it back in another sense.
Oh. Then as for that poster he was talking to, if he doesn't agree with me he can stand on his head in a barrel of slop.

silvrhand

All Pro
Warren Moon stunk. He was too slow thinking to read the coverage and could only avoid picks by throwing 2-3 yard passes or bullets that often bounced off the receivers' hands. He was helpless under a hard rush.
Not only is he a NFL HOF QB, he's also the only player to be in the CFL and NFL hall of fame.. I guess he stunk so bad they gave it to him on both sides of the border..

:snowday:

Hervoyel

BUENO!
Didn't really care about the outcome of the game. Didn't watch it. Went and got my hair cut instead and while I was sitting in Sports Clips waiting the game was on. Score was 16-13 with the Texans driving. I watched for a few minutes then just like that Schaub throws the pick. Would have been a pick six if it hadn't been so close to the sidelines.

I just smiled and said "That's Matt". Didn't even check on the score until just a little while ago. Makes sense. Can't wait until the season is over and we can start working on where this team is going.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Didn't really care about the outcome of the game. Didn't watch it. Went and got my hair cut instead and while I was sitting in Sports Clips waiting the game was on. Score was 16-13 with the Texans driving. I watched for a few minutes then just like that Schaub throws the pick. Would have been a pick six if it hadn't been so close to the sidelines.

I just smiled and said "That's Matt". Didn't even check on the score until just a little while ago. Makes sense. Can't wait until the season is over and we can start working on where this team is going.
Agreed. :D :D

Txn_in_FL

All Pro
Not only is he a NFL HOF QB, he's also the only player to be in the CFL and NFL hall of fame.. I guess he stunk so bad they gave it to him on both sides of the border..

:snowday:
This. I would love to have a QB of his pedigree on this team. A QB who can make big throws? Imagine that.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
*Random note from the game* Knighton (Pot Roast) was absolutely destroying our offensive line yesterday.

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame

Definitely agree that Moon didn't stink, but I had a hard time finding a HOF QB with lower efficiency numbers. He's in the HOF but I think it could be argued that he shouldn't be.

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
*Random note from the game* Knighton (Pot Roast) was absolutely destroying our offensive line yesterday.
Well ... I can destroy a pot roast . We talking one with mashed potatoes and gravy with carrots , I'd go thru that like Manning thru our defense .

I think Knighton did that with the Jags also .