Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I guess since Manning is so close to the record they didnt want to take that away from him. That was clearly not a TD, the ball was still moving when his left foot went down out of bounds. HAHA i'm so ready for this season to be over.

Say what you want about Romo, he willed this one today if the Cowboys hang on after taking the lead 24-23 with 1:08 left. On a bad leg he kept moving around and extending the play (something Texans QBs can't do). If Washington comes back to win it, it's not on Romo. That 4th down conversion for a TD was all Romo making a play.

Say what you want about Romo, he willed this one today if the Cowboys hang on after taking the lead 24-23 with 1:08 left. On a bad leg he kept moving around and extending the play (something Texans QBs can't do). If Washington comes back to win it, it's not on Romo. That 4th down conversion for a TD was all Romo making a play.

I say romo may have effed up his teams chances with his dumb mistakes and Dallas is in this position in large part to tjose dumb mistakes.

I say romo may have effed up his teams chances with his dumb mistakes and Dallas is in this position in large part to tjose dumb mistakes.

Agreed about his history. But *today*, it's time to give credit where it was due -- and today, Romo, bad right leg and all so he could barely scramble in the 4th quarter, gutted one out and took the team on his back in their final drive. A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Story of the season. I knew Peyton would break the record today.

TE runs a fade route and Sharpton is in man coverage........

I mean. This season goes beyond embarrassing. It's like someone on the team desecrated an ancient Indian burial ground or something.

Congrats manning. Ironic that he got the record here after Kubiak decided not to persue manning as a Texan.

And of course forehead gets it against us in our house.

Yeh with typical NFL marketing bullish!t. To bad it's not about the game, it's about good stories for ESPN and NFL.com.

Maybe hock a lugi should start working on the game of football instead of working out so much.

congrats manning! I love you. thanks Texans for not getting him when he was our first choice.

its justice done vs. smith/mcnair for not even entertaining the thought of getting manning.

how's that schaub contract extension working out for you, smith?

new nfl record in our own house by the QB you elected to pass on.

and you aren't fired yet?

I have to admit, the TD record just doesn't impress me. We all used to scoff at the numbers put up in the Arena Football League or the CFL. The NFL is headed that way, if it isn't there already. Manning's record won't stand as long as Marino's 48 did.

Agreed about his history. But *today*, it's time to give credit where it was due -- and today, Romo, bad right leg and all so he could barely scramble in the 4th quarter, gutted one out and took the team on his back in their final drive. A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Yes today he stepped up next week well we'll see....

Should have signed Manning 3 years ago. Looks like his neck is ok after all huh? Funny too that Manning mentioned Houston as a desireable location and this team was too cocky and conceited to kick the tires.

Fortune favors the bold. This team is a joke.

Note to that Ravens defender a few weeks ago who went for the ball and kept it in the air to allow the Bengals to tie it at the end of regulation -- see how the Panthers defender knocked it down. THAT is how you do it.

its justice done vs. smith/mcnair for not even entertaining the thought of getting manning.

how's that schaub contract extension working out for you, smith?

new nfl record in our own house by the QB you elected to pass on.

and you aren't fired yet?

If we would have signed. Manning he would have never come back knowing our curse. He would have bed boselli 2.0.

I have to admit, the TD record just doesn't impress me. We all used to scoff at the numbers put up in the Arena Football League or the CFL. The NFL is headed that way, if it isn't there already. Manning's record won't stand as long as Marino's 48 did.

Agree. Marino's 48 was far more impressive as well.

Schaubie overthrows on a deep route again. How surprising.

Didn't you already post that?

Yes, I did.

Quit making stupid posts.

No. I want this thread to go to 14 pages.

You're an ass.

Takes one to know one.

:thinking:

Back