Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't "be cool" with Denver winning so New England doesn't get home field.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't "be cool" with Denver winning so New England doesn't get home field.
I want to see the Texans finally win a game. If the Patsies get home field advantage and somehow manage to get to the super bowl, they will be crushed by the Seahawks so it will be worth it.

Bulls on Parade

2017 Astros: Earn It!
Last home game...can't argue with a WIN!!!
Certainly let's try to win but I doubt this team can. We're going to end the 2013 season with a 2-14 record and 14 losses in a row. That will nearly match the Astros' 15-game losing streak to end their miserable 51-111 season in 2013. We have two professional teams that are the laughing stock of sports. At least the Rockets are competitive and playoff bound even if they're inconsistent.

Anyways, Peyton Manning is probably licking his chops this morning. All he needs are four Touchdown passes to break Tom Brady's single-season record. The Texans will also clinch a top two pick in the draft with a loss today. And they may also clinch the first overall pick if the Redskins upset the Cowboys. If that happens I'll be excited about possibly beating the Titans next Sunday.

Help,need advice.
Im taking my son to the game, he's turning 5 yrs old today. I'd like to get there soon.

Can I go to the tailgating with him and how do I get in?

I don't get a chance to go to many of the games. I want him to have fun before the game so he doesn't loose interest during the game.

Any advice would help. Thanks
I'll be sitting in sec 611 row N seat 5 and 6.

NastyNate

I go kerplunk
Help,need advice.
Im taking my son to the game, he's turning 5 yrs old today. I'd like to get there soon.

I don't get a chance to go to many of the games. I want him to have fun before the game so he doesn't loose interest during the game.

Heck yeah, just walk on in. We take our 8 year old and she loves it. I suggest hitting up the blue crew as they'll have a pinata for the kiddos.

TejasTom

All Pro

Indianapolis @ Kansas City (red) -- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf [HI]
Denver @ Houston (blue) -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts [AK]
Cleveland @ NY Jets (green) -- Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Miami @ Buffalo (yellow) -- Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
Tennessee @ Jacksonville (barney) -- Andrew Catalon, Adam Archuleta
NO GAME (grey) due to NFL rules

NFL Ref: Ed Hochuli

Game Release

WR Andre Johnson is one reception shy of recording 100 receptions this season, which would mark the fifth time he has done so in his career.

It’s also plausible that Johnson could make more NFL history at some point during the last two games of the season. The 11th-year veteran needs one reception and 205 yards for an NFL-record fourth season of 100-plus receptions and 1,500-plus yards.

alphajoker

Veteran
Help,need advice.

Hit up the southeast part of Reliant by Amegy bank gate. Lots of activities for kids.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame

Indianapolis @ Kansas City (red) -- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf [HI]
Denver @ Houston (blue) -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts [AK]
Cleveland @ NY Jets (green) -- Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Miami @ Buffalo (yellow) -- Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
Tennessee @ Jacksonville (barney) -- Andrew Catalon, Adam Archuleta
NO GAME (grey) due to NFL rules

NFL Ref: Ed Hochuli

Game Release

WR Andre Johnson is one reception shy of recording 100 receptions this season, which would mark the fifth time he has done so in his career.

It’s also plausible that Johnson could make more NFL history at some point during the last two games of the season. The 11th-year veteran needs one reception and 205 yards for an NFL-record fourth season of 100-plus receptions and 1,500-plus yards.

Oh wow, we gonna get embarrassed in front of most of America. The networks must be sadists.

Brandon420tx

Flounder
I hate one QB and severely dislike the other one. It's been a long time sine I'll feel nothing about a texans game before it even started. I'm actually hoping I feel like going to sleep early.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Manning just HAS to be telling his receivers, "Just run your routes, I'll hit ya. Everybody will get theirs today."

This first series it was like he was just trying to find his range, like artillery. Next series, ........duck.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
George and Babs were looking healthy in the stands. I wonder what that red drink Barbara had was. Drink up, 1st Lady. It's gonna be a long day.

JCTexan

Hall of Fame
Two 3-outs so far for Houston. Manning with the ball again... Not liking the way this is looking.

htownfan32

Hall of Fame
D bent and struck back at just the right time. We're the first at something - first team to stop Manning and the Broncos on 4th all season.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
See, THAT'S why I still keep the same in-season avatar. And I'll give it where it's due too, Schaub's throw had some life to it.