Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

We got a late start so we went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford instead.

No matter where you guys are watching... have fun!!! :)

If we go tomorrow to watch the game it will be the BW3 in Mansfield. It is the most comfortable for me without smelling like an ashtray. The wife still needs to see Da Girls play tomorrow. Usually steeltown (kinda annoying) is plentiful no matter which sports bar it is.

WEre you guys able to meet?

I could only stay for a half as I took my 4 yr old son. On the way home he said dad I'm sad because Andre got hurt. He was only saying what I was thinking.

I was booted out BW3 for arguing about the big screen and the sound. They are playing New York/Miami. I came to KG Sports Grill. They cater to you here but it is 18 and over because it is a smoking environment. Mansfield ordinance apparently

I was booted out BW3 for arguing about the big screen and the sound. They are playing New York/Miami. I came to KG Sports Grill. They cater to you here but it is 18 and over because it is a smoking environment. Mansfield ordinance apparently

Just re-post what I type in the separate thread

I wondered why you weren't there. They also put signs up about game location and the sound are manager's decision. Makes sense, now. BTW, there were at least 12-15 Texans fans at one point. Another guy complained to the waitress as it "not making sense" because of the crowd that was in the location.

Maybe we can find another location...the Mansfield location sounds hostile. I'm still new here and trying to find my place as a Texans fan.

I haven't found a spot up in my area. All the guys who are in my area are not interested from what it seems like in this thread.

If there are enough people from the south that want to meet up, I like Wizards off 75 and Spring Valley. Big screen TVs, pool hall, chicks in short skirts/Catholic school outfits, etc.

If there are enough people from the south that want to meet up, I like Wizards off 75 and Spring Valley.

That is nearly Oklahoma, right?

It's too bad that Texaninlild had a problem at BW3 b/c ArlingtonTexan is right, the dining area would have been empty if the Texans fans all got up and left. I bet if we all as a group were there the audio issue may have been better.

It's too bad that Texaninlild had a problem at BW3 b/c ArlingtonTexan is right, the dining area would have been empty if the Texans fans all got up and left. I bet if we all as a group were there the audio issue may have been better.

Frisco/The Colony/Allen is south Oklahoma. You guys near Mexico, right? :bender:

CMon-Man-300x200.png

The general manager left me a message on my cell phone. He said he is in training and would call me back Thursday. We will see what we can workout. I will use my handicap card if I need to. I am not done with Randy.

There is no chance of audio anywhere we go this week as we play at the same time as the boys. CBS has an early game, but it looks like it will be Den/Oak accourding to the506.

So, I'm trying my best to get tix to the wild card game, but I know I'll probably not end up going. I was checking to see who would be interested in meeting up for the game and where.

So, I'm trying my best to get tix to the wild card game, but I know I'll probably not end up going. I was checking to see who would be interested in meeting up for the game and where.

I am actully going to be in downtown fort worth on Saturday afternoon/night will be close to Frankie's sports bar and grill.

AT, I want to meet up with you to watch the game, but it would take me at least an hour or more to get to your location.....plus, I won't be leaving my house until after the game starts....

If there was a central location b/t Fort Worth and the North Dallas location, I would be willing to make the drive. But Fort Worth is tough.

If there are North Dallas users that want to meet up, I know a couple of peeps that are wanting to meet up in the Addison area. PM me for more info.

AT, I want to meet up with you to watch the game, but it would take me at least an hour or more to get to your location.....plus, I won't be leaving my house until after the game starts....

If there was a central location b/t Fort Worth and the North Dallas location, I would be willing to make the drive. But Fort Worth is tough.

If there are North Dallas users that want to meet up, I know a couple of peeps that are wanting to meet up in the Addison area. PM me for more info.

yeah, I am stuck because Mrs. AT has planned and is paying for the weekend (not kidding).

Short answer is that I can meet anyone at Frankies, so if you can get there :texan::logo:

Our location for tomorrow:

Buffalo Wild Wings
5000 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001

Anyone is welcome to join!

hey everyone. do yall have plans for Sunday? i've been watching games in Denton kind of by myself but I'd love to meet up and watch together if you guys are doing anything.

Ben

I am planning to be at No Frills Bar and Grill in Mansfield, but may convinced to travel

If you are in the downtown/uptown area I'll go to either Christie's or the MAT to watch the TEXANS whoop ass on Baltimore... I have some other fellow TEXAN fans with me.

Bump. Any place I can watch Texans game in Fort Worth at a Texans friendly establishment?

Everywhere I go, the Texans get the tiny 24" TV with no sound...

Back