Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

My Dad is in town as well and wanted to meet me for lunch, I told him to come to the game. So it'll be me +1.

I am going to have to fight through death star traffic, so if I am late that what happened.

Sorry, ended up meeting my cousin at BW3's in Valley Ranch. There were actually a half dozen or so Texans fans there besides us. I actually liked it there better than Flips.

Sorry, ended up meeting my cousin at BW3's in Valley Ranch. There were actually a half dozen or so Texans fans there besides us. I actually liked it there better than Flips.

Yeah, we are not locked into Flipps no matter what. After having the traveling circus last year, i was more committed to establishing a Texans place. While the menu is good combination of quality and variety, the actual game watching experience is not as strong as some other places around.

I'm in for this week, just let me know where everyone is planning to go. I will have the little texan with me.

We've all been waiting years for this next game, so lets bring it big.

I'm in for this week, just let me know where everyone is planning to go. I will have the little texan with me.

We've all been waiting years for this next game, so lets bring it big.

I am presuming Flips unless someone has a another plan. Actually thinking a Kerr's rewind trip should happen at some point.

I know the season hasn't started, but I thought I would bump this up for new members who are displaced like in Cowbitches town. Where's the place to be this year that will host us Texans folk?

Bump. Game time is 6 days away. Where we getting together boys?

I actually have Rangers/Yankees tickets for this Sunday. Probably need to do the annual none of us live within 30 minutes of each other,location check to help figure out a place.

I'm still in Denton. I'll try to check the board again before Sunday morning to see if we are gonna meet somewhere.

If yall wanna pick somewhere last minute, give me a call at 512-961-2716 and let me know please!

I can't do it this weekend. I'm actually going to miss the first 30 mins of the game or so already.

We should definitely meet up next week for the Cowboys game though. We gotta!

I was at the bar here in Denton last Sunday and someone told me about some place in Dallas that has a crowd of Texans... I don't remember but maybe he said something like "RT bar"? I could be totally off with that name.

I'm going here:

Buffalo Wild Wings
BEDFORD (#0197)
1933 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021-5732
Phone: 817-283-9464

No use going all the way out to Grapevine.

Dang, I hope I'm not replying too late.

I want to meet up grinch1134, but that's too far out for me. What's the middle of Plano/Frisco area and Bedford area?

I came out once to see the Texans/Cardinals play last season, but I forgot where that place was.

E-mail me if I haven't responded on the board before/after 1pm.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to join us, we will be at BW3 in Grapevine.

Phone: 817-481-9464
1525 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051-3965

Okay guys every bar in DFW will have the game next week.... Is there a preference as to where we go or will we represent in our little corners of the Metroplex?

Anyone have a bar to suggest? I think we have people from Denton, Fort Worth, Arlington and Frisco interested, so somewhere in the middle works.

So guys, where are we meeting up? wagonhed, what was the place that was filled with Texans fans?

Since I can't afford the crazy ass prices for tickets tomorrow, I want to go somewhere nice, spend a little $, watch the game and rag on some Cowgirls fans!

My vote, since no one else has, is the Tilted Kilt Sports Bar.

It is next to the Buffalo Wild Wings we were at last game.

1041 W. STATE HIGHWAY 114
Grapevine, TX, 76051
817-865-6350 phone

I'm willing to go anywhere else if someone has a suggestion.

i'm skeptical that there is a mythical bar where Texans gather. This is my 3rd year going to games through the board and in 08 we went everywhere and never found another Texans fan. in 09 we stuck to Flip's which is fine if we want to go there.

Basically, anywhere we go we will be outnumbered 50 to 1. I've never been to the Tilted Kilt, but I just googled bars in the Grapevine area. Grapevine seems central as those that have been in the past have come from Frisco, Dallas, Denton, Mansfield and Arlington.

Anyone want to suggest a different place? I say we pick a place and hope others show up. This happens once every 4 years where are we gonna be.

:texan:

I have a pile of work and busy week of persinal errands so I going to stay around home.

Do we have a single location this year?

I live in Mansfield, so I am a Southie and if the games are televised (I have Uverse not DirectTV) I will most likely watch them from the comfort of my home. Once we have a regular group I wouldn't mind having folks at my house (when games are televised), if you don't mind slumming it in Mansfield.
:fans:

Back