Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

College Football Random Thought of the Day

Are you going off 1 game?
He was great for MSU last year also. He’s a hell of an athlete, and only scratching the surface of what he can be as a football player.

He won’t supplant MHJ as WR1 in this class, but there’s no reason he can’t be WR2, at least on some boards.

He was great for MSU last year also. He’s a hell of an athlete, and only scratching the surface of what he can be as a football player.

He won’t supplant MHJ as WR1 in this class, but there’s no reason he can’t be WR2, at least on some boards.
I know, but I was talking to Khelar. I don't recall him mentioning Coleman before and now he wants him as a Texan

Dabo and his Tigers having a tough time tonight…

Cade Klubnik, entering his first full season as Clemson's started quarterback, was intercepted, and the Tigers also lost two fumbles in the loss, a game in which they had the ball for 33:33, and finished with 29 first downs.

Watching the Texas/Alabama game.. Are teams really allowed to have the surround sound blasting "Block that kick" when the kicker is attempting a FG? Never heard that before so I don't know.

Watching the Texas/Alabama game.. Are teams really allowed to have the surround sound blasting "Block that kick" when the kicker is attempting a FG? Never heard that before so I don't know.
Texas giving Bama all they want. If Texas receivers hadn't dropped so many passes it wouldn't be close

Yeah he did
Ewers finished what he started last season, passing for 349 yards and three touchdowns to lead No. 11 Texas to a 34-24 victory over third-ranked Alabama on Saturday night in a huge win for a program trying to climb back to its old level of prominence nationally.

Alabama had its 21-game home winning streak snapped along with a 57-game regular-season run against nonconference teams dating to Nick Saban's debut season in 2007.

Link

DeMeco and Anderson won’t be in a good mood today. Hope the loss is a motivator. Sorry Ags but your recruiting is going to take a hit now too. Seems like UT’s magnetism is starting to awaken!

Key for Ewers…..don’t let this Manzel moment be the final moment he enjoys in organized football.

Huge mental error by Koolaid McKinstrey puts Alabama in the hole early @ South Florida
Georgia down early for the first time this season hosting South Carolina

Shedeur Sanders was spectacular leading a 98 yard drive with 1:30 left to tie the game. In OT X2 Sanders was everything you want a QB to be.

Not sure how many of y'all saw after the OSU-ND game the Lou Holtz call out by Ryan Day..

Likewise don't know how many of y'all may have seen the response from Holtz on the McAfee show, but if you didn't it's worth checking out..

Never seen a game where special teams has been such a huge factor like this Texas OU game…this is absolutely crazy!

Reactions: JB
Texas is missing their starting center & Sanders bad

The freshman center not getting the job done

Sark got too cute there. 3 straight plays with the fat boys and they lost a yard..they deserve to lose this game for that Brandon Staley level play calling.

Reactions: JB
Sark got too cute there. 3 straight plays with the fat boys and they lost a yard..they deserve to lose this game for that Brandon Staley level play calling.
Yeah, that was ugly

Back