Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

WTF. KW gets driven into the floor, and waves an arm and the announcer is up in arms that he is trying to throw a punch.

Sheesh....weak.

You're 44 years old but clearly you don't have any reading comprehension ability.

There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion. There IS something wrong with making every single ****ing post you make about the same thing. THAT is TEXTBOOK trolling.

Hit the triangle symbol over on the left hand side of the screen, and report him.

He's earned it today.

mcrqzt.jpg

NICE ANSWER!

Dan Dierdorf has become the current-day Paul Maguire.

Remember that guy back int the Oilers days of the 90s? Back when the Oilers games were played on NBC, and Paul Maguire (former Bills' kicker, btw) would seemingly always draw our game on Sundays...and he would spend the whole game just weaseling and whining about us the whole time.

Dierdorf is that guy now. He's a mess. Hot mess, which means a pile of steaming hot poo.

I have got to say, that is one of the best situational drives I've ever watched the Texans bust out.

They took almost ten minutes off the clock - kept it running constantly, rarely lost yardage on a play and completely removed any momentum that the Ravens had after their score.

That was a championship team style offense drive right there.

:fans:

I'm seeing so many sidearm throws on the part of Schaub this game, along with a number of pretty inaccurate passes only completed because of some very acrobatic catches by our receivers, I've got to wonder if he is having a problem with his shoulder again.

I'm thinking it's more of him being experienced at completing passes against
shot-blocking d-lines. Before Wade got here, Schaub got a lot more
of his passes blocked than he has this season.

I have got to say, that is one of the best situational drives I've ever watched the Texans bust out.

They took almost ten minutes off the clock - kept it running constantly, rarely lost yardage on a play and completely removed any momentum that the Ravens had after their score.

Agree. Fosters run that set up the goal line stance was classic.

Agreed. I loved it. They score, we come back and dominate on a 12 play drive that took like 8 minutes and resulted in a TD.

Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Forget it, just go ahead and "report" me. You people take yourselves and a forum about sports way too serious.

Every post you've made is been about Matt Schaub. That's textbook trolling, just like the other guy said.

You can't troll on a message board. Time for you to freshen up on the rules. You cannot make every single post about the same thing, especially when it's drawing such distracting responses because of the nature of what you;re doing.

You're being facetious though because you know full well what you're doing.

I reported you, and I hope others do too. You can't get off like this all day long, dude. I get it: You have your opinion. But you're trying to stoke a fire here and that's trolling. There is a GAME going on, 99.999% of us are talking about the game, as it flows, and you're sticking with the constant badgering of how bad Schaub is.

Look at the scoreboard: Dude is playing well, and it's good. Except you're trying to draw attention to a problem that isn;t fit for RIGHT NOW. Start a thread about it. This is game day thread, and you're trolling. Badly.

Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Forget it, just go ahead and "report" me. You people take yourselves and a forum about sports way too serious.

Thats why I barely ever log in anymore. Too many who this is the totality of their pathetic lives.

Enjoy your game.

Thanks to all who shut this guy up. It is much more fun to hear interesting opinions which most of you have. This guy was an annoyance.

The entire media gamut gave the Texans a pass for the stinker against
Green Bay, and with a statement like this, the media Texan fanboys across
the nation will be glowing about this team yet, again.

I'm lovin' it.

Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Thats why I barely ever log in anymore. Too many who this is the totality of their pathetic lives.

Enjoy your game.

And you also just hit me with neg rep for saying I reported you.

This is your message to me in the neg rep you left me:

"telling someone to report me when i have done nothing wrong is not acceptable behavior"

It's not unacceptable behavior for me to ask a member here to do what the mods have asked us to do: The mods implore us to report people like you, so the opposite of what you said it actually true: We are ASKED to report people like you, and I passed this along to the poster who was annoyed at you. Everyone is annoyed at you. Wake up and smell the coffee already.

You only docked me 40 points, and if I were to hit you back with neg rep I would cost you around 3 or 4 times that amount. But it's not worth it to hit you back. Reporting you to the mods is enough punishment.

Play along, like the mods want us to, or move along. It's simple.

I like this forum because of the sheer volume and speed of posting Texans, but I have not visited another message board that has required me to put anywhere NEAR as many people on my ignore list as I've had to do here.

I like this forum because of the sheer volume and speed of posting Texans, but I have not visited another message board that has required me to put anywhere NEAR as many people on my ignore list as I've had to do here.

Today has been extremely bad. I wish everybody would just talk about the game going on.

I hope there won't be any fights for the rest of the game.

I don't want to see guys like Pollard or Jacoby trying to do too much, and inciting a fight from us.

And you also just hit me with neg rep for saying I reported you.

This is your message to me in the neg rep you left me:

"telling someone to report me when i have done nothing wrong is not acceptable behavior"

It's not unacceptable behavior for me to ask a member here to do what the mods have asked us to do: The mods implore us to report people like you, so the opposite of what you said it actually true: We are ASKED to report people like you, and I passed this along to the poster who was annoyed at you. Everyone is annoyed at you. Wake up and smell the coffee already.

You only docked me 40 points, and if I were to hit you back with neg rep I would cost you around 3 or 4 times that amount. But it's not worth it to hit you back. Reporting you to the mods is enough punishment.

Play along, like the mods want us to, or move along. It's simple.

It could be worse.

DTE could be here posting about every mistake and blaming it all on Kubiak...

Thats true. What you are doing by encouraging others to report me is not acceptable. I have done nothing outside the lines of what the board allows. So you want to single me out and have others do the same then I will let you know I dissaprove in the only way the moderators allow us to. Again, all within the rules.

Or, you and the other kid could have just ignored my comments if you are so hot on Schaub and enjoyed the game and allowed others to as well.

Good job.

You're trolling. It's against the rules.

You. Are. Trolling.

Welcome to my ignore list. Geez almighty, you are dense.

Can someone explain to me what's going on here? How was that offensive pass interference and why can Harbaugh challenge a flag?

Is Kareem playing????

Lmao...I have not seen one ball go his way?

Did I miss him being out on the injury report or something???

Is Kareem playing????

Lmao...I have not seen one ball go his way?

Did I miss him being out on the injury report or something???

KJ was playing in the first half. To be honest, I haven't noticed him in the second half though.

Back