Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Announcer just said Harbaugh is trying anything to shake it up. I didn't realize an onside kick was such an insane play to shake things up when a team is down by 4 scores

Don't post a contrary post then.

You said he mugged him, then you said that's what they said.

Really was confusing, but that's been the norm for today's game day thread I suppose.

Bro if that post confused you--then you've got much bigger issues than posting in this thread.

Walking and chewing bubblegum...
Following the shade around the house...
Etc.

Where are you located? They may have a contract to switch to the local game at 3. Our game has run long because of penalties.

I think I learned somewhere, though, that a local can stay with the noon game for something like up to 5 or 10 or even 15 minutes past 3 p.m. if that noon game is not over yet.

I think someone at corporate, with CBS, made a decision for that viewer based on what market they are in. That's why I am curious to leaner where he/she is at.

Sucks not matter what, though.

Anyone remember that jerk Ravens fan who came here last January and talked all kinds of smack before the playoff game, and said we wouldn't beat them this year as well?

I wish he was posting here right now. He needs to take some medicine!

Btw I think his name was yougotngata or something like that...

Bro if that post confused you--then you've got much bigger issues than posting in this thread.

Walking and chewing bubblegum...
Following the shade around the house...
Etc.

Ah, I see. Stay classy, preacher man. Stay classy.

mcrqzt.jpg

Ah, I see. Stay classy, preacher man. Stay classy.

Don't be a panzy.
If you can't take it...then don't dish it out.

For pete's sake, we've put 43 on the board...
Pull your big girl panties up and watch the game!

Well, I won't say that the Ravens are a bad team.

They ran into a buzz saw today like we did last Sunday night vs. Green Bay.

I think Ravens are still a potential Wild Card team in the AFC. Not a sure lock, but they are capable. 5-2 after today, not sure what their schedule holds.

Phew...of the 4 channels showing the Texans, only one hasn't switched to the Tacks game.

In other news - 1 minute left to go, Tennessee have a 4th and 8 in the red zone, and need to score a TD to take the lead against the Bills. COME ON MARIO!

Don't be a panzy.
If you can't take it...then don't dish it out.

For pete's sake, we've put 43 on the board...
Pull your big girl panties up and watch the game!

You bet, make sure you mention this to your congregation about how classy you are right now. Keep on chugging, pal.

One of the best damn games for the Texans I've missed at least half of it. I hate being sick. At least the Texans are doing their bit to make me feel a bit better.

Phew...of the 4 channels showing the Texans, only one hasn't switched to the Tacks game.

In other news - 1 minute left to go, Tennessee have a 4th and 8 in the red zone, and need to score a TD to take the lead against the Bills. COME ON MARIO!

TD Tacks.

Extra point gives them a 1 point lead.

Wow. Franchise record for most points in a a game? I'll take it. And how about we add at least 7 more? :)

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

43, and maybe a few more...but I bet Kubiak runs the rest of the way. i would.

Texans shut down the Ravens offense. Score almost double digits themselves.

"Wade Phillips deserves some credit."

Sheesh, what a sore loser.

What's wrong with Ben Tate.. did anybody else notice how directly after Arian scored he immediatly ran up to Tate and asked him something, as soon as Tate responded, Foster dropped a "God D#%*" in disgust. I hope Tate is okay.

Back