Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC South Champions!!!

I have been smiling all day. Watching every video from the game, locker room, post game interviews, etc. and every time I see them I get choked up.
I ain’t too proud to say that I shed a tear or five last night.
Will Anderson’s locker room interview was epic! “Man, I’m so pumped up!”

That tells me that these guys love Demeco and love playing for him. CJ is just a great kid. The defense really has no huge names, but they play their ass off for Demeco! And can you imagine this offense right now with Tank? Wow…

And I love how excited Demeco gets when the D makes a great play!
This team/franchise is on the way up and it’s just a good feeling.
Texans defense nickname:
Ryan's Revenge it knocks the - - - -
Out of you!

Well that’s predictable. We have the early slot on Saturday - the slot considered least attractive.

Alvin Garcia a Newsbreak contributor stating CJ giving thanks to "Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior" raises concern. Tim Tebow mentioned.

Alvin Garcia a Newsbreak contributor stating CJ giving thanks to "Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior" raises concern. Tim Tebow mentioned.
angry clicks are still clicks.

It is a stupid article based on the premise of using one's platform and access to promote one's faith when no one should be forced to have to listen to it and calling it divisive, while conveniently ignoring the divisive political positions that athletes take via their platform and access. In other words, he doesn't agree with how Stroud chooses to use his platform.

I also scrolled through his articles and he is basically making his reputation on being a contrarian, so not even sure he believes what he is saying more than he is driving clicks.

I really regret giving this clown a click. I think it's a non-story just like Tebow was.

I think the honest question to this point is: what is it telling us?

Does anyone know?

So it's a data point. For what then exactly?
Every test you'll take will have errors associated with it, be it for IQ or pregnancy. We determine whether we find a test useful by comparing the value we get from it to the risk of it being inaccurate. As we collect more observations, we learn more about the accuracy of its predictive capability. This is summed up by the aphorism: all models are wrong, some are useful.

This is what has made me change my mind somewhat about Stroud's character, even though I still cant stand his choice of agents.

Give the devil his due Mulugheta gets his clients great deals and finds the sucker that will overpay them. I don't blame Shroud or any player for wanting him as an agent. It's like if you are going to court, you want the meanest, most ruthless SOB you can find as a lawyer who will stoop to any low to win it for you. It's on the Texans to make sure whoever is sitting across from Mulugheta can match him blow for blow and do what's best for the team.

If CJ starts performing circumcisions on kids, then I'll be concerned. Otherwise it's just the everyday brand of wearing your faith out in public, which a lot of people do in various professions. It's annoying, but I don't really care. I consider it like a baseball superstition, if you think some random harmless ritual helps you in the game, go for it.

I have been smiling all day. Watching every video from the game, locker room, post game interviews, etc. and every time I see them I get choked up.
I ain’t too proud to say that I shed a tear or five last night.
Will Anderson’s locker room interview was epic! “Man, I’m so pumped up!”

That tells me that these guys love Demeco and love playing for him. CJ is just a great kid. The defense really has no huge names, but they play their ass off for Demeco! And can you imagine this offense right now with Tank? Wow…

And I love how excited Demeco gets when the D makes a great play!
This team/franchise is on the way up and it’s just a good feeling.

Do you have a link to the Anderson clip?

I myself am a man of God. Although not a perfect Christian by any means I do appreciate the fact he isn't scared to show his faith. If the NFL allows all the BLM stickers and banners on the fields and helmets then they can allow this! Peoples feelings aren't my concern, if you don't like it they can ignore it like we have to do!

More Libturd bs from the fakestream and social media crowd. Flooding our screens with their race hustling, gay, and trans agenda is perfectly fine though, right? I hope CJ doesn’t cave and give in to their bs narrative. Praise god all over national television CJ!

Give the devil his due Mulugheta gets his clients great deals and finds the sucker that will overpay them. I don't blame Shroud or any player for wanting him as an agent. It's like if you are going to court, you want the meanest, most ruthless SOB you can find as a lawyer who will stoop to any low to win it for you. It's on the Texans to make sure whoever is sitting across from Mulugheta can match him blow for blow and do what's best for the team.
my sources telling me Hannah has Caserio doing push ups and jumping jacks to prepare for 2026 negotiation.

CJ will be the highest paid QB in the league, and rightfully so.

Poll here shows how many games will the Texans win this year. js I was 10 or more this year. Maybe cuz I hung a horseshoe with the Texas state and flag saying Texas Luck. lol. Anyways this is not luck it was destined to be.

Back