Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

I see it. You guys are two people away from being great. A QB and and head coach. The right HC can work with Shaub. He's not that bad, really. Just needs some help from the sidelines.

You're right. Kube's backup QB mentality has ruined Schaub. It's ruined the Texans.

I see how he's gotten respect from the players, but respect doesn't up the tempo, it doesn't call for quick slants and it doesn't get the ball out quick.

Why is it offensive pass interference now with the Patriots up big? But earlier in the game Welker pushed off for a big play and no call when the game was anybody's game.

Actually, I'm glad that Posey came out as a positive in this game. I think we may have found our WR2. Now to find that guy in the slot.

At this point I'm hoping Belichick keeps the pedal on the gas and puts up 50 points on the Texans. That'll embarrass them for sure and put the pressure on McNair to do something this off season. He has got to realize that Kubiak is not good enough and the players we have are not good enough. I honestly don't think playing this game at home and with Cushing would've changed our fortunes. There needs to be a change in philosophy within the organization. But I don't see it happening because Texans fans will keep giving this regime chances until the bottom completely falls off and of course the team makes too much money for McNair to really care about making serious changes.

At this point I'm hoping Belichick keeps the pedal on the gas and puts up 50 points on the Texans. That'll embarrass them for sure and put the pressure on McNair to do something this off season. He has got to realize that Kubiak is not good enough and the players we have are not good enough. I honestly don't think playing this game at home and with Cushing would've changed our fortunes. There needs to be a change in philosophy within the organization. But I don't see it happening because Texans fans will keep giving this regime chances until the bottom completely falls off and of course the team makes too much money for McNair to really care about making serious changes.

I don't know man.

Cushing is a game changer and x-factor plus the Texans LBs suck right now. I mean they are not very good. At least we would have had one great LB

Back