Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

If I were Bob McNair , I'd be like Brent Musberger on a hot chick calling name coaches . :aggressive:

Nice one.
tumblr_mgae0ooKcC1qdn29po1_1280.jpg

Back when this happened to DeMeco, CnD said that a best case scenario for recovery is to regain about 80% of explosiveness. How that is gauged I don't know.

I can't remember the last time we didn't play it safe and take a knee towards the end of a half before...and look!!!

Points! :smiliedance:

It's the playoff's. Despite what some say, Kubiak did a good job getting his statue qb though the regular season by not having him take chances when it didn't really matter. Now when he needed to step up and have the team take some chances, he did. Only question is, Was that qb worth protecting?

Stephanie Stradley‏@StephStradley

#KubiakBelievesInYou RT @CSNHouston Kubiak on Schaub "I think he's one of the top quarterbacks...I believe in our QB wholeheartedly"

Shoot me

I think he has to say that at this juncture. I don't know what else he could have said in the losing locker room just minutes after the season ended.

Having said that this is, after all, Kubes. The guy gets a thumbs-up after his shortcomings and I wonder if McNair's tolerance has a trickle down effect.

I don't want this to be an Astros-like situation where love rules the day. At some point business decisions need to be made.

Schaub didn't play good enough, but there needs to be more concern for the defense. Defense didn't make stops when needed. Why ILBs were covering running backs are beyond me. Why they weren't prepared for the hurry up is beyond me. Why Harris is on their best receiver is beyond me.

lets face it, were stuck with schaub 2-4 years.
if we can get back to that offensive line that can dance, we'll do better.

i remember the OLine used to run right or left and cutting the opposing D-Line making big holes for arian.

did that strategy leave with brisiel and winston?

Just watched Inside the NFL on Showtime for the last time.

In this game we won the time of possession 31:24 to 28:36.

On the game highlights during the show, the Patriots won the TOP 5:02 to 0:00.

Yep, zero Texans offensive plays shown. That's not bias, that's deliberate humiliation.

Just watched Inside the NFL on Showtime for the last time.

In this game we won the time of possession 31:24 to 28:36.

On the game highlights during the show, the Patriots won the TOP 5:02 to 0:00.

Yep, zero Texans offensive plays shown. That's not bias, that's deliberate humiliation.
lmao at 'winning the time of possession'. We turn the ball over on downs early in the 4th quarter. Patriots score in one play, then with 13:05 on the clock and great field position because Manning runs the ball to the PATRIOT 37 yard line.....we furiously run time off the clock and finally score at the 5 min mark (37 yard drive)...lol at time of possession.

There is no bias here and I wish this fanbase and team would stop wanting a pat on the back for "participation" and winning the TOP. I can't wait till they have the Time of Possession Bowl. We ought to knock 'em dead.

Back