Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

This is why we have a three year old 100-pg long thread begging for Kubiak to be fired. It's amazing anyone fails to see it. You don't even watch all the games and you nailed it.

I see it. You guys are two people away from being great. A QB and and head coach. The right HC can work with Shaub. He's not that bad, really. Just needs some help from the sidelines.

We have to be the worst team in the elite 8 by a long shot

I don't think so. People will trash the team but there is no reason you can say that any of the other eliminated teams are better than them if it counts for anything.

They are just getting out-coached once again by the Patriots.

Granted, they've had issues but the offense isn't scoring or holding on to the ball very long. They're in a hopeless situation. The Patriots are incredible offensively. If the Texans had any kind of brain trust at all they'd have gone out and grabbed someone from that coaching tree/system and not this stooge from Denver who last won anything in what? 1998? That's almost 20 years ago. The game passed Kubiak by a long, long time ago.

Are you dumb?

We hired Kubiak in 2006. Denver last won a championship in 1998.

How does that equate to almost 20 years, dumby?

That defense needs to be getting pumped up...... Wade needs to start sending Quin or Manning up the middle.

Um NE scored 34 on the niners. Yet the niners scored 41. You see what I'm saying. Ravens needed 38 to beat Broncos. You see what I'm sayin?
almost sounds ridiculous scoring that many points after watching this offense the last 6 weeks. This has turned into the nickel and dime offense.

That's basically it. We're in a situation like Baltimore was back in 1999-2000 with Dilfer and for many years after that. Our defense is going to have to be unbelievable because our offense will barely keep us alive in the postseason. If Gary's not going anywhere then we better start drafting more defensive studs because this right.... this is as far as Gary's offensive philosophy is going to get us. Now maybe Wade's not up to the task for the long haul either but we're definitely not going to ride Matt ****ing Schaub or Arian Foster behind what Gary thinks is an acceptable line to the promised land.

McNair will promise us the "promised land"................NEXT year......

I see it. You guys are two people away from being great. A QB and and head coach. The right HC can work with Shaub. He's not that bad, really. Just needs some help from the sidelines.
Sideline help won't stop him from going to the tight end when Andre Johnson was one on one with a DB deep.
That's on Schaub.

Roger Goodell making the refs give Bob McNair something to feel good about.

Something to make Bob remember that we're on the right track with Gary Ball.

No the offense playing like crap has made the D play like crap. We have to stay on the field longer than 3 minutes at a time.

then why did they give up a td right after halftime?

our LB's suck in coverage. they suck on 3rd downs and they reticently haven't even got turnovers

Back